Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats the difference between a cute girl vs a hot girl

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
nothing. i use the two interchangeably.

nothing. i use the two interchangeably.
personally I think a cute girl is the type of girl that you'd find more comfort in cuddling with whilest a hot girl its more suitable to fuck the shit out of :ahegao:

personally I think a cute girl is the type of girl that you'd find more comfort in cuddling with whilest a hot girl its more suitable to fuck the shit out of :ahegao:
yeah cute face hot body

Becky vs. Stacy

Same difference between Becky and Stacy

Same difference between Becky and Stacy
if thats the case I prefer a becky then, cute girls are better and more conforting stacy are just piece of fuck meat

I always saw cute as a woman that looks youthful, adorable, sweet, shy, innocent and submissive. I always saw hot as a woman who looks mature, intimidating, hard to get, bold, with prominent striking features. Cute girls are like Florence Pugh and Jessica Alba. Hot girls are like Jennifer Lopez and Kerry Washington.

I always saw cute as a woman that looks youthful, adorable, sweet, shy, innocent and submissive. I always saw hot as a woman who looks mature, intimidating, hard to get, bold, with prominent striking features. Cute girls are like Florence Pugh and Jessica Alba. Hot girls are like Jennifer Lopez and Kerry Washington.
which do you prefer? I prefer cute girls

A cute girl seems more innocent but once ur blackpilled u know they're all sluts so essentially there's no diff

cute can be hot but hot cant be cut

I'd take the cute girl. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

no difference they both hate on ugly males

Cute = fluffy kitten :fuk:

Cute = fluffy kitten :fuk:
i want to fill every single one of her hole with my cum :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Bruh look at how long I’ve been online compared to how long it’s been since I joined:feelswhat:
Ok, but it was quite outta pocket when you said her username

Nothing different

Bc she’s cute :feelsrope:
Still sus but idc tbh, if you are really her your turning me on rn :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I want to cum inside. EVERY single one of her holes, I wanna fuck her eyeballs out

Still sus but idc tbh, if you are really her your turning me on rn :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I want to cum inside. EVERY single one of her holes, I wanna fuck her eyeballs out
Bruh:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Cute girls are aesthetically pleasing, but aren’t just pure coom fuel like hot girls.