Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats the deal with travel?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Why are women and normies so into travel? Travel actually sucks. Firstly not everyone can get supported by simps and parents so we cant travel all the time. And what is there to travel to? Just to see some stupid monument and take a pic of it? Everything is also insanely expensive abroad.

The whole airport process is terrible. Also is suicidefuel when they choose to pat down the ethnics like me but white people dont get patted. The plane rides are also incredibly uncomfortable. The food sucks, hard to sleep, cant relax at all. Its also insanely nerve wracking being in a plane cause i fear shit might happen. I hate travelling. And for the record im not gloating, last time i went anywhere was to my grandparents in turkey like 6 years ago.

Is travel just a status thing? Maybe they know it sucks but they gotta show off their status by going to france or some shit

had to do that shit for work, fuk travel. all i got out of it was some stories to tell. the rest of it was a continuous anxiety attack. you're 100% right about planes, they are uncomfortable as fuk and everything at the airport is 2x cost

As anything else, traveling works only for attractive women, nobody wants to see an ugly man in a foreign land :feelsbadman:

Women travel to take pictures for social media and to fuck exotic chads.

if you live in a shithole it can make sense but why would you travel if you live in the first world? might as well go to a nice place in your local country instead of wasting money like a retard just to see a piece of rock

Why are toilets so into travel?
Attention. Period.
Or some old toilets want young dick,typically BBC.
Old toilets go to Africa to get fucked by young bbcs.

To enjoy it? I've never traveled but wish I could. Jealous thread.

To enjoy it? I've never traveled but wish I could. Jealous thread.
I never travelled anywhere except seeing relatives when i was younger. I could give less of a shit about seeing the eiffel tower or the colosseum or some shit
if you live in a shithole it can make sense but why would you travel if you live in the first world? might as well go to a nice place in your local country instead of wasting money like a retard just to see a piece of rock
Its true tbh. I live in shithole nyc but i enjoy getting cheap tendies from mcdonalds and sitting back playing vidya. No need to waste money for tourist traps cause of "muh history:soy:"

I think I finally get it: it's stimulation. The amount of brain juice 24/7 attention, validation, sex etc. give makes everything feel numb. Women and attractive men are so overstimulated that flying to whole new places is pretty much the only thing that feels special to them. The polar opposite to them is some sperg who enjoys rotting on his computer.