Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the deal with incelqueers men?

G

Grand_boy

Greycel
For real. Half of them are basically incels them selves (rejected countless times, virgin, low value males) or lost there virginity late as shit (late twenties or thirties) and only managed that with luck or being a personal beta slave for a month until the woman got boared of him. And after all of that there the most bluepilled fuckers i have ever read a comment from. How?

All of them are liberals who unironically believe in feminist postmodernism.

They want to feel better about their miserable lowly existence by picking on a group that they perceive is worse off than them.

They are human garbage in the true sense of the word.  I think you can take pride in being a virgin(voluntary or involuntary doesn't matter), being a virgin gives you greater perspective in life. In contrast, you can never take pride by being a doormat, betacuck/betabucks provider.  Completely all of them(with no exceptions) are either insecure, ugly, or bitter about their lives... so they want to elevate their perceived self-worth by "picking" on incels.

-----

failed normies and incels in denial

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
They want to feel better about their miserable lowly existence by picking on a group that they perceive is worse off than them.

They are human garbage in the true sense of the word.  I think you can take pride in being a virgin(voluntary or involuntary doesn't matter), being a virgin gives you greater perspective in life. In contrast, you can never take pride by being a doormat, betacuck/betabucks provider.  Completely all of them(with no exceptions) are insecure, ugly, and bitter... they want to elevate their perceived self-worth by "picking" on incels.

Thats pretty well said. It still amazes me that they see men in there own position and instead of reflecting they just try to pretend that there so superior. Just seems stupid to me.