Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the cost of eggs of stacies & surrogate mothers?

B

biomarxist

Recruit
★★★
I wish to have all options on the table to ascend and I think I'm going to try my best to ascend using stacey eggs and surrogate mothers. What's the cost though?

you want to become sperm donor? They don't take sub5s sperm, even if you're normal looking women still set some height requirement like 180cm minimum

you want to become sperm donor? They don't take sub5s sperm, even if you're normal looking women still set some height requirement like 180cm minimum
Did you even read?

you want to become sperm donor?
Obviously not and that was never my plan. I do wish to have kids of my own blood though and hopefully integrate stacey's genes in them

Obviously not and that was never my plan. I do wish to have kids of my own blood though and hopefully integrate stacey's genes in them
contact them and ask

Whatever a basement escavation costs?

how much did it cost for Mr Josef fritzl to build his underground torture dungeon then
I don't know how much. I suppose it depends on the location, various contractors, and all the logistic stuff.

I don't know how much. I suppose it depends on the location, various contractors, and all the logistic stuff.
Free if you diy