Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting whats the closest youve gotten with a girl?

D

Destructo

Waiting for info.
-
talked to one when i was younger in fact she was my friend used to come over at my place and watched me play ps3 lol thats it though i was in a group with some other kids

b489afdb8df3159a5f0afe713a4db53a30b3edfer1-360-219_00.gif

One time when i was in a bus, the bus started driving very suddenly like the bus driver was on amphetamine, and half of the passengers almost fell on ground, but i was standing next to the wall so i didnt fell, but the teenage becky that was standing near fell right on me and i could feel hear ass with my dick for a momenr.

It was biggest lifefuel in my life.

talked to one when i was younger in fact she was my friend used to come over at my place and watched me play ps3 lol thats it though i was in a group with some other kids
A month ago during orientation for my masters i made the effort to get in line for a stupid t shirt and a gift bag when i noticed a girl come behind me in line. I just said fuck it and went for it and we struck up a conversation. In my mind it went well and i even got her to give me her phone number so we could talk later. She ghosted me when i tried to get her to meet up in campus to catch up. I really did thought at that moment i had ascended but nope guess i will stay rotting.

One time when i was in a bus, the bus started driving very suddenly like the bus driver was on amphetamine, and half of the passengers almost fell on ground, but i was standing next to the wall so i didnt fell, but the teenage becky that was standing near fell right on me and i could feel hear ass with my dick for a momenr.

lol a similar thing happened to me i was on the bus going home after i finished my interview for some job application and on the way back the bus rider pulled the emergency break and some foid fell onto my seat i was sitting near the window and the seat to my right was free she sat an i asked her if shes ok and what happened the small talk was a lifefuel for me for the day

Should have whipped it out and started gooning

Never had any female friends since 5th grade. Still KHHV, and haven't interacted with them unless mandatory in around 5 years

I've had a few female friends and gotten a few platonic hugs, I'm just KHV, not "KHHV". But the last time I had either was like 15 years ago.

Khhv. No relationships

I've had a few female friends and gotten a few platonic hugs, I'm just KHV, not "KHHV". But the last time I had either was like 15 years ago.
she probably touched my hand, i rememeberr a nurse touched my hands wheni bruised my knuckle so soft so delicate

Besidea family i never had contact with girls besides school work or something like that. I tried to talk with some girls during high school and at my local church but no results.

I am a KHHV.

I have sat next to foids on public transport

A girl complimented my 1337 MLG videogame skills once

When I was in elementary school, I think when I was 5th grade but yeah around that age, I crashed my bike, I was going slow since I was young so a very small crash, wouldn't even call it a crash since no one got hurt. I fell near some woman and I touched her ass by accident. She was fat and old though