Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats the chad equivalent of hitting the wall

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
What happens to chad once he loses his looks (fatmaxxing, norwooding?). How does he get his dopamine fix which he had previously gained by sex, validation etc?

Chad doesn't ever hit the wall tbh

A bald Chad can still slay if he keeps a good physique and gas good bone structure. I guess they just hit the wall if they become fat.

Chad doesn't ever hit the wall tbh
True, he will always have the most options at any age. I guess balding and being past 30 could spell an end to fucking young women for free.

Hitting women with his good personality.

A true chad just looks old when he hits like 55. Chadlites look old around 35-40 but still mogg me.

Past 30, very few of them will be able to fuck women for free. If you're literally a roided muscular fuck boy of 20 cm penis and head full of hair then of course you will slay. But no woman will ever consider long term relationships with you past that point if you have nothing besides looks. Even as a chad, you still have to provide for foids.

this is what old ass chads look like
5BC68FE0 A690 4098 A0F4 C0DC80BEE690

My dad is like 45 and he slays lol Chad hits wall at like 50 something

Well he's 60 or so now. Besides, this is not the best example of aging. Even brad pitt degraded fucking horribly with age.
Coooooooooopppeeeeeeeeeeee
672496F5 A9DF 4237 BAC9 EF490181709D

Prison or getting ERed. Maybe ED until he gets a prescription.

Well he's 60 or so now. Besides, this is not the best example of aging. Even brad pitt degraded fucking horribly with age.

giga cope, that man is gifted with chad essence even at 55+

They settle down but they probably cheat on their wives

Getting bald.
Baldness around 30 yo is what separates true chads from chadlites

He hits their cervix

AIDS or some serious cancer?

Balding

Unless the Chad in question is the kind of chad who can pull off balding (Kratosmaxxed)

My dad is like 45 and he slays lol Chad hits wall at like 50 something
Oh really? So what kind of ugly ass woman did he impregnate in order to make an ince like you?

A bald Chad can still slay if he keeps a good physique and gas good bone structure. I guess they just hit the wall if they become fat.
A bald chad needs to be extra chaddy to afford the handicap of norwooding and still remain sexually visible. Height frame and robust face are mandatory

Oh really? So what kind of ugly ass woman did he impregnate in order to make an ince like you?
My mom was like normie tier, I’m just an unlucky fluke. My brother good the good genes and I got the bad

Yeah true chads cant hit a wall