Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's the biggest reason for lurkers?

What's the biggest reason people lurk here?

• Feeling like they agree

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • To laugh

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Because they're just curious (shock value)

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • To get angry / feel hate

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
I'm always going back and forth between feeling like they agree and just curious about the shock value.

They like to be mad.

Cucktears faggot
Curious normies
People who want to feel better about themselves
Incels, who either don't want to make an account or are too high inhib to.
FBIcels
Journalists

Cucktears faggot
Curious normies
Incels, who either don't want to make an account or are too high inhib to.
FBIcels
Journalists

If it's not IT, I would say the interest in a perspective provided by facts and stats that don't fit society's norm. Even then, that'd just be a very small minority.

I'd say that's likely the majority, people like to look at the people at the bottom to feel better about their own life circumstances. "Glad it's not me" mentality.

I think more people agree with Looks Theory than they like to admit.

When I used to lurk, I came to get pissed off. I love negativity for some reason and disdain positivity.

When I used to lurk, I came to get pissed off. I love negativity for some reason and disdain positivity.
Positivity is for low test numale scum.

Positivity is for low test numale scum.
Yeah, it feels like whenever someone is being positive, it automatically means they're talking out of their ass. Negativity is the truth

A lot of people come into these type of sites for shock and entertainment, probably inspired by some cuck on YouTube, but often leave realizing that the site is actually 100% right on everything.

I lurk because it's confirmation that my feelings are valid. I've never posted, I've been here for months before creating an account, but I never felt like my views on society were valid. What friend of mine (of the few I have) would say the things you guys say? This forum helps me understand that I'm not alone in my frustration, even if I don't QUITE have enough anger in me to hate all women yet.