Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What’s the biggest ragefuel for you?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Title

I hate seeing subhumans reproducing because that’s the reason why I was born an incel. Subhumans who choose to have kids are just ignorant or outright selfish

Add " a decade of studycelling gone to wasre

I hate foids because they exist

Minus the oneitis one cuz that's cucked I'd actually say all of them equally :feelskek:. But my biggest ragefuel in life in general is feeling completely trapped in my own circumstances with 0 control over my life. Like it's groundhog day and I'm just living the same shit over and over and it takes a lot from me to convince myself to not just end it all.

Last edited:
The worst for me is the people who make fun of us for our situations.

Seeing 4'11 subhuman noodlewhores with 6'4 cumskins :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Foids complaining about being oppressed or being "femcels" really pisses me off

Foids complaining about being oppressed or being "femcels" really pisses me off
Mainly, cucks though. Cucks actually make me so fucking angry because they are the root of all of our problems. They cause foids to have the egos they have & are the root of most of our problems.

subhuman kids

Simps and cucks +the racemixing +the demographicpill

Your last three options demonstrate great empathy.

Simps and cucks +the racemixing +the demographicpill

In the U.S, Hispanics will soon outnumber all other groups.

Seeing foids thirsted over chad. I want to ERase them from this planet.

Tallfag with a femlet

Tall foids complaining about being tall

IT gaslighting
Foids virtue signaling

Seeing anyone be even remotely happy. My life has been so goddamn miserable and a struggle every step of the day. How dare others be so casually happy for no fucking reason? Horseshit trash of a life

The second one is bothersome and can be upsetting if she is not a milf, makes me very annoyed, noticeable.

teenage couples

The unfairness, hypocrisy and virtue signaling/gaslighting that so many of us non-aesthetically pleasing, undesirable men face from men and women, as we suffer through the injustice of clownworld. As well as how unnecessary and irrational so many of this is. How virgin men and 'nice guys' are seen. The cucked state of affairs of so many things as they decay.

I don't enjoy PDA also. :blackpill: