Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the biggest contributor to your inceldom?

What is the biggest contributor to your inceldom?

• Lack of money

• Lack of trying

• Mental illness

• Lack of height

• Ugliness

• Small dick

• Hair loss

• Race

• Something else

• Swamp knives

Results are only viewable after voting.
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Ok, so besides the pickiness of foids and competition from other guys...

Lack of trying/mental illness.
But i'm also 5'6 manlet and obese as fuck.
Plus i have social anxiety and autism. And 4 inch dick.
Plus poor and no job.

Lack of trying/mental illness.
But i'm also 5'6 manlet and obese as fuck.
Plus i have social anxiety and autism. And 4 inch dick.
Plus poor and no job.
Same, except for autism.

Looks, Looks, Looks

Having the frame of a 12 year old

I've actually very recently come to realize that this is my worst problem, not my downward facial growth. I used to over-emphasise the negative impact of my chin, hence my username. Now I realize it's over because I have the body of a child.

Last edited:
mental illness

my face + frame +height + upbringing were determined by my race.

A combination of several factors, but me being non NT is the reason I fuck up in every aspect of life.

If i had a little better height i would get something, balding was the last nail in the coffin.

I look like a gremlin. Height, small frame, and being poor and crazy aside, ugliness is the nail in the coffin.

If you are an incel due to small dick you are a fakecel. You would have to have gone very far before a foid sees your dick

Lack of money is not like the other options. Anyone can buy pussy but that doesn’t count as escaping inceldom.

Mine is due to hair loss and not being high SMV enough in other ways to make up for it. I absolutely can not afford to be bald.

Lack of money is not like the other options. Anyone can buy pussy but that doesn’t count as escaping inceldom.
A normie who's broke will be in a worse situation. Like if you're 6/10 but live with your parents and don't have a car and wear ratty clothes and stuff like that, it can absolutely sink your chances vs your 6/10 peers who are doing better financially.
So earning a decent income won't attract any women but earning below minimum wage will repel most of them. Unless you're a teenager then even that doesn't matter.

None of these, something more cursed (life with its curse) and lack of opportunity (as you get older and still virgin, your value reduces), maybe a better height would add a bit more regarding chances