Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What's the BEST way to know if you're the group lolcow?

decafincel

decafincel

Admiral
★★
For the record I've suspected this in my uni friend group for a while now (though we never do stuff on campus). I never Jestermaxxed but I've had a feeling I've gone south. I also never been straight up abused but I did catch some people telling white lies about group stuff that I was not aware of.

For the record I've suspected this in my uni friend group for a while now (though we never do stuff on campus). I never Jestermaxxed but I've had a feeling I've gone south. I also never been straight up abused but I did catch some people telling white lies about group stuff that I was not aware of.
Do they invite you to hang out, or are you always initiating first? If they never want you around unless you ask first that’s one sign right there. Another sign is not letting you talk as much as they do

Does anyone talk to you other than to mock you?

if ur jester OR the target of many jokes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back