Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the best way to humiliate females?

M

MattL_123

Greycel
I really want to dominate and humiliate these little fuck dolls. So, what's the best way to do so online?

Sexual slavery is the only way

Online you can
- Post their nudes publicly and send them to family & friends
- Larp as an ex lover and choose a truecel pfp and shit up her social media and DM her family and friends with embarassing info

IRL
- The best is always to shave the head.

Dox them. Simple.

I agreed to avoid doxxing holes on this site, and doing so will lead to being hard-banned.

Approach them in public and ask them out. Be sure to look as scruffy as possible, smell bad, be in dirty cheap clothes. This is best done when they are with friends.

Do like that one dude did and pepperspray a pack of foids

Establish through deception that you are more fuckable than they are. It will fuck their self esteem

Chadfish them then leak there nudes to there family

Establish through deception that you are more fuckable than they are. It will fuck their self esteem

Pump_Kin
Png

"cure," hmm? Neuro-atypicality is not necessary an illness. Severity and ramifications of the disorder are varied. "high therapy" may not be necessary, though I suspect that you are referring to the classic presentation of ASD.
Re: I'm a white crayon.
Pump_Kin
Png

Crayons provide a very interesting analogy: The "white" crayon itself provides additional beauty to other colors by brightening them. The "black" crayon likewise darkens the colors and defiles them.

Re: hey ot throwback to when i was an attention seeker
Pump_Kin
Png

Why do you assume that your behavior changed?
Re: hey ot throwback to when i was an attention seeker
Pump_Kin
Png

"hell, i dont really make threads anymore" Quite the irony, given that you created this thread to make yourself appear as an "improved" member of the community via positive responses.

Pick out a specific flaw and fuck her with it.

I broke a girl once by harping on her jew nose, probably tried a DIY rhinoplasty. She deserved it though, she was treating me like shit for no reason, I wasn't even interacting with her.

Approaching them as an ugly dude. But you have to be low inhib to do that.

Raping them. (in video game)

Approach them in public and ask them out. Be sure to look as scruffy as possible, smell bad, be in dirty cheap clothes. This is best done when they are with friends.
this. they will in disbelief as someone ugly has the audacity to even be near them. tell them they're your looksmatch, implying they are ugly.

I really want to dominate and humiliate these little fuck dolls. So, what's the best way to do so online?
RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
rape these fuck holes in every hole torture and beat them until mental breakdown :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: