Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats the best way to clean my laptop screen

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer/ .org Moderator
★★★★★
dilluted dish soap and microfiber cloth if you have it

There should be specific wipes you can buy for this, I have some myself but don't have them with me right now

There are products specifically for cleaning screens and they come with a microfiber towel:
D_NQ_NP_707228-MLC70377369161_072023-O.webp

Just remember to turn the laptop off before cleaning it and put the liquid in the towel not directly in the screen. It should dry really fast but I'm a bit paranoid so always leave it like 5 minutes before turning it on again.

There should be specific wipes you can buy for this, I have some myself but don't have them with me right now
There are products specifically for cleaning screens and they come with a microfiber towel:
D_NQ_NP_707228-MLC70377369161_072023-O.webp

Just remember to turn the laptop off before cleaning it and put the liquid in the towel not directly in the screen. It should dry really fast but I'm a bit paranoid so always leave it like 5 minutes before turning it on again.
Googled it and ordered, ty

:feelsokman:

distilled water