Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats the best places to approach femoids if you are a sub 4 male?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
I see that if your above a 7 tier male you can aproach women pretty much anywhere and have no problems with it but if your a sub 4 male what are the best places that you can aproach foids to date?

Not a single place for u. it never began for us:feels::feels::feels:

This. You need to be already in their social circle to not get offended and scream at you if you are not good looking.

Incel paradise after roping

images

(Joking, don't kill yourselves, kings)

Just don't. Unless she thinks she's gonna get money/gifts/free shit, it's sexual harassment.

Africa/bumfuck town in India or Walmart.

Nowhere. JFL. I'm a 3/10, it never even began for me. My life is shit. Looks are everything and water is wet. :incel:

Ngl, at this point it will be hard for you bro. But given you are 4/10, there is still something to work with (in comparison, I am 2/10). The thing that comes to my mind are some themed cafes (like for instance anime cafes, if they happen to be in your city).

Ngl, at this point it will be hard for you bro. But given you are 4/10, there is still something to work with (in comparison, I am 2/10). The thing that comes to my mind are some themed cafes (like for instance anime cafes, if they happen to be in your city).
im not a 4/10 im sub 4/10 meaning below

Anywhere in the world you can approach..
There is no limitation to where you can.
Most chances you will get rejected though.
But I suggest trying , you can try to learn from mistakes and improve.
Goodluck

I see that if your above a 7 tier male you can aproach women pretty much anywhere and have no problems with it but if your a sub 4 male what are the best places that you can aproach foids to date?
You don’t

At the gym . When you see a Stacy in yoga pants doing squats, just walk up to her with your cheat out and shoulders back and assert your masculine authority!:redpill:

At a club/concert/circus or just anywhere where is too dark to see your face

So basically anywhere if your life is a circus like mine is:feelsclown:

only place would be africa