Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats the best phenotype

theyre the tallest other than dinkas and theyre more robust than most other phenos. In pics of germans though, they arent that robust tbh which makes me think most are reduced faelids with less cromagnon admixture

Last edited:
She phe on my no till I type

Is this the bradd Pitt pheno?
IMG 20240717 112216
@DarkStar

for hypermasculine yes, north atlantid for prettyboy. All nordid and atlantid phenos are good though.

for hypermasculine yes, north atlantid for prettyboy. All nordid and atlantid phenos are good though.
north atlantid is overrated, it only has the best colouring, the bones are average. For prettyboy, north pontid mogs tbh

Last edited:
imo north atlantid is way too downward grown; tall chin cant save them. Anglos bone mog them hard. North Pontids have less downward growth so they mog for prettyboys