Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what's the best marlboro

• Thread starter Deleted member 32431
  • Start date
Deleted member 32431

Deleted member 32431

breast cancer enthusiast
-
i never tried it , despite being a smoker . which one should i start with ??

s0ver

i like smooths

marlboro are amongst the most expensive cigarettes but at the same time they taste like shit IMO.(I tried the red ones)
I usually buy camel blue or chesterfield red if I want something stronger, anyway it's a matter of taste

marlboro are amongst the most expensive cigarettes but at the same time they taste like shit IMO.(I tried the red ones)
I usually buy camel blue or chesterfield red if I want something stronger, anyway it's a matter of taste
i smoke camel blue , i just wanted to give the marlboro's a try

Smoke them if you've got them

Just smoke regular marlboro reds, or if you want flavored ones menthols and watermelon flavours are available, even though they taste like shit.
Currently smoking L.A menthols, best cigs i've had in months, been smoking them for 3 months now. unfortunately kreteks are illegal in some countries so you'll need to check availability, but if you can I'd recommend those

menthol lights, maybe they're called something else now