Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's the best mainstream laptop brand?

which brand?

• Lenovo (again)

• Dell

• HP

• Apple

• Used ThinkPad/Latitude/Elitebook (am considering this but im gonna have to get the battery replaced)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
i've been using a lenovo ideapad for a few years now but it's getting kinda old and i want to upgrade. what brand do you fags recommend?

I have an Asus personally. Apple makes interesting shit now that they are using their own processors (good power efficiency, compatibility is a bit poor). HP and Dell make good 3 in 1s. Dunno about Lenovo but that superfish shit sketched me out a while back. Their Legion gaming laptops look cool tho

just pick one techfag

i've been using a lenovo ideapad for a few years now but it's getting kinda old and i want to upgrade. what brand do you fags recommend?
I mean I answered Apple because you asked what's best mainstream laptop, and mainstream=Apple.
But I would never buy it for myself.
I would pick anything that's have best cost/power ratio, probably HP.

Lenovo's quality control used to be dogshit in the early 2010s (my second laptop ever was a Lenovo Y510p, I had to go through three of them because they all had issues), but they seemed to have stepped up their game.

I have an Asus personally. Apple makes interesting shit now that they are using their own processors (good power efficiency, compatibility is a bit poor). HP and Dell make good 3 in 1s. Dunno about Lenovo but that superfish shit sketched me out a while back. Their Legion gaming laptops look cool tho
Found the tech support Curry.

Any os not apple or windows.

I bought a Samsung laptop, it's a good brand.