Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What's the best LifeFuel you got, COVID-19 aside?

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
The other day I posted asking for ropefuels because I woke up with some hope that day and wanted to remember my place to prevent myself from putting myself out there and ending up brutally rejected. Today, however, I'm feeling like absolute trash, like on the verge of roping, which I don't want to do (yet) either.

So what are your best life fuels?

Just fuck a hooker

no lifefuels for me, just copes

I am low on fuel. Running on fumes honestly. :feelsbadman:

ISIS attacks on the west

BBC:

I'm in the same boat, ready to rope any day now.

BBC:
absolute lifefuel

I went fine dining today and it was lifefuel, it was the only nearby place with three Michelin stars that was still open for lunch.

I went fine dining today and it was lifefuel, it was the only nearby place with three Michelin stars that was still open for lunch.
holy shit

by my standards fine dining means delivered sushi jfl, wtf do you do for a living to waste money on copes like that?

Got a new job, which will pay very well. Better than nothing

That I'm not going to work for two weeks

holy shit

by my standards fine dining means delivered sushi jfl, wtf do you do for a living to waste money on copes like that?

my parents give me bux

this is definitely a great time to try nice restaurants because all the annoying "im celebrating a special occasion" normies are panicking over the current situation, the other clientele are chill boomers and regulars who don't give a shit about the virus

plus i managed to walk in to a restaurant that i would normally have to reserve a table a month in advance, i showed up in jeans and sneakers but times are tough for their industry so they probably let that slide

my parents give me bux

this is definitely a great time to try nice restaurants because all the annoying "im celebrating a special occasion" normies are panicking over the current situation, the other clientele are chill boomers and regulars who don't give a shit about the virus

plus i managed to walk in to a restaurant that i would normally have to reserve a table a month in advance, i showed up in jeans and sneakers but times are tough for their industry so they probably let that slide
based as fuck tbh

money is a cope

same here, absolute lifefuel, i'm supposed to telework but literally taking naps and playing gta on company time
It is indeed, a very good one, atleast for me.

Doom eternal release

It's more like a cope but I managed to finally install Mac os on on my PC after years of trying...Good achievement considering my IQ

Knowing that someday, the human race will go completely extinct and all trace of them will be gone. It’ll be like they never existed.

Nothing, nothing comes close to what COVID has done

Taking dumps is up there tbh.

I got new headphones, cause I burnt my last one.

Nobody lives forever.