Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's the best life for an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
Neet life, betabuxxing, moneymaxxing, etc... what's the best way to live for incels?

Be born, realize its over then go ER

Not as an incel

Life is not best or intrinsically good, it's all the opposite.

Moneymaxxing and coping. NEETing (if possible) should be a fallback option.

Neet life, betabuxxing, moneymaxxing, etc... what's the best way to live for incels?
NEET life and if not possible then some work from home job. The less you leave the house the better imo.

Moneymaxxing in the least stressful/competitive way possible. Neetbuxxing only if it can take care of your lifestyle.

I suppose if you are going to be a virgin for the rest of your life, then somethings are better than others. Im inclined to think that meaningful work is acceptable. Stuff like helping others, like making videos exposing injustices against men/incels, fighting for the wellbeing of humans you care about or all animals, etc. Just something you think is imporant to do, outside of money, at your leisurely discretion. If it feels like a big chore and you're suffering, then you should neet.

And i guess just good copes, so videogames, staying healthy, good youtube videos, etc. And staying alive long enough to witness an apocalypse. That's why i haven't kill myself yet. I would be so happy if i got to witness an apocalypse, where all humans died, as I am a misanthrope.

Like, in many religions, they often talk about a day where some holy figure returns and goes giga-ER and kills everyone on earth. Christianity has Jesus returning and going ER. Zoroastrianism has zoroaster returning and going ER. Hinduism has Kali returning and going ER. Its not outside the realm of possibility. Witnessing a worldwide normie apocalypse, with some religious figure putting ER's highscore to shame would be a visual treat, for sure.

DKEmbVLWkAAR40a.jpg

Even the giga-elites think this is the final stages of human history. Elon Musk often talks about AI taking over the world soon, and many other PHD experts in AI share similar feelings. That's one of my main motivations for staying alive, all of this is so unprecedented in human history. I mean, we are communicating to eachother in some magical box called a computer that communicates magically through the internet. How can anyone say this isn't the final stage in human history, with stuff like CRISPR becoming normal?

I'm in the moneymax -> then seamax camp.

Get a lot of money and then live comfy as a neet