Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's the best anti depressants to kill off your sex drive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
As the title header says.

Sertraline did it for me. I couldn't nut when I was on that for a while.

Raw meat + raw milk +not giving a fuck. Won't kill off your sex drive though

sleep deprivation

any they're all pharma poison

Definitely a rope tbh

I just read that Prozac does it!

Plus it helps you to go insane if you quit it suddenly. In case you want to get ovER on society... (In euro truck ofc)

Spiro completely eliminates your sex drive and desire to find a foid

Does it reduce test? Like eliminate gains in a gym and give me man boobs?
It reduces your T, but I don't think you'll grow boobs because of it (it's not E after all). It also dramatically improves your hair (basically stops balding) and skin. @Ryo_Hazuki has been taking it for like two years, you can ask him about the details since he has a lot of experience.

Not if you don't take E I guess. It also dramatically improves your hair (basically stops balding) and skin. @Ryo_Hazuki has been taking it for like two years, you can ask him about the details since he has a lot of experience.
sounds great, but getting hormonal drugs is completely impossible here (unless you're a tranny) :feelsrope:

It reduces your T, but I don't think you'll grow boobs because of it (it's not E after all). It also dramatically improves your hair (basically stops balding) and skin. @Ryo_Hazuki has been taking it for like two years, you can ask him about the details since he has a lot of experience.
What is E? And thanks for the info

Prozac seems to be working well tbh