Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the best advice you can give to someone?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Hobbymaxxing is a good cope, try it.

Do not illude yourself and do not orbit. Attraction happens in the very first moments, it's stupid to hope a girl who's not attracted to you will change her mind sooner or later.

summon succubus to fuck oneitis

Never trust foids.

Hobbymaxxing is a good cope, try it.
I try, but I quit things halfway through. The only stable hobby I have is gaming.

Do not illude yourself and do not orbit. Attraction happens in the very first moments, it's stupid to hope a girl who's not attracted to you will change her mind sooner or later.
I should have known this earlier. :feelsrope:

go ee aa

Just kidding.

The real opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
If you really want to hurt someone, ignore him.

Gymcel and bemoreoutthercel teehe

use your brain and understand how all of your attemps is ridiculous

Time you enjoyed wasting wasn't wasted time. You only get one shot at life, so make the most of it. Go wild.

And try acid.

What the fuck is that?

Adderall, Adderall XR, and Mydayis are combination drugs containing four salts of the two enantiomers of amphetamine, a central nervous system stimulant of the phenethylamine class. Adderall is used in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy.

Do not leave school without a diploma. You really do not want to work in industries etc.

Your colleagues are not your friends, after work your private life continues.

Make sure when you leave your current job, you keep everyone on your side, you never know when you encounter them again.

No one wants to hear what kind of horrible day(s) you went through, keep it simple and don't come over as needy otherwise they'll get annoyed or lose their focus, next time they won't ask. Keep your shit for yourself or summarize it without coming over as a total lost person.

Do your nails and keep them clean, girls do look at your fingers and imagine how they would be inside them.

Please, buy now and then some parfume, people won't forget when they smell something nices when you pass by. Speaks for itself.

Before lessons began on school i would have a talk with my teacher and have a laugh, this is important, they'll have waay more patient for you when you are in need. Asking for explanations you already know the answers to is a good way to socialize extra and you'll come over as a nice dude.

You don't have bad day(s) and you never will have them. Don't come if you're not feeling ok. No one likes to sit, talk or LOOK to crap.

Do not invest, you can send me all the money, it's basically the same.

Edit: correction misspelled words

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Also I'm not trying fucking drugs I don't want to fuck up my life even more.

Be attractive. Don't be unattractive.

Go ER, but be original about it.

Take the blackpill and moneymax as much as you can, because without good looks, in this gynarchic plutocracy, the only thing that can really cover your back is money. But sometimes it is not even enough.