Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the beef with r/inceltears?

P

Pajetceloid

Banned
-
Objectively newfag here, What is the beef and who's winning? :society:

Attachments

• Akash-Kumar.jpg
    Akash-Kumar.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 16
They're a combo of Incels in Denial, Soys in Open Relationships, Foids who want to Virgin Shame and Femcels occasionally making a "why I am no longer an Incel" post.

Who cares about reddit

We beefing with them since '87 nigga

The only way to win is to not worry about IncelTear.

wished, but too lowinhib to organize one. Would defiantly participate though.
You guys need a digital marketing expert like myself:hax:
The only way to win is to not worry about IncelTear.
That's one way but i saw that they post shit from here regularly on their subreddit and try to debunk the theories by their soycuck reasoning, still they manage to have more audience:feelswhat:

There is no beef they just post screenshots get karma and that’s the end of it

They're assholes.

So many hot 8-10/10 women go on r/inceltears to virgin shame.

I hate them so much.

The simple fact is that there is no beef. We live rent free in their soy-filled heads that are devoid of logic, critical thinking, and self-awareness.

The problem is two-fold: Low IQ users here who keep talking about IT this and IT that, and obsess over what the lowest common denominators on a cesspool of a site say about us. Then there's the fact that there are a steady stream of alts constantly trying to post controversial shit to farm reddit points and make le evil inkwellerinos look like evil inkwellerinos.

If dumb faggots here stopped giving a fuck about that stupid reddit sub, I get the sense that 90% of the active users here would have nothing to talk about.

its mostly land dispute

There is no beef. We took refuge here to share our pain and find people we can relate to. Meanwhile a group of people found this funny and created a community based on stalking us and making fun of our pain.

The simple fact is that there is no beef. We live rent free in their soy-filled heads that are devoid of logic, critical thinking, and self-awareness.

their name is fitting. they're crying for us all day long.