Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what's the average height of someone on here?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
@SergeantIncel any data?

I guess even if some tallcels are here , they'd probably try to mention their height in fear of being called fakecel lol

I guess even if some tallcels are here , they'd probably try to mention their height in fear of being called fakecel lol

If they're 6'4+ then they're not incels unless they have a severely deformed face or live in the Netherlands.

Last edited:
Should have created a poll

On the contrary, if a survey were done, most would try to overexagverate their heights.

If they're 6'4+ then they're not incels unless they have a severely deformed face.
ill come out im 6'3 and i have stated it before however i live in an area where the average is 6'2 or 6'3 so there are a lot of tall fags here and only the tallest 6'4 chad gets to fuck living the rest of us in the desert

If they're 6'4+ then they're not incels unless they have a severely deformed face.
Yeah , like that had to be really bad , I have seen plenty of 6'2-4 users on some other sites claiming to be incels tho lol
For instance looksmax.org
ill come out im 6'3 and i have stated it before however i live in an area where the average is 6'2 or 6'3 so there are a lot of tall fags here and only the tallest 6'4 chad gets to fuck living the rest of us in the desert
Area matters alot , a tallfag in one area might become manlet in another
Are you from the Netherlands?

Yeah , like that had to be really bad , I have seen plenty of 6'2-4 users on some other sites claiming to be incels tho lol
For instance looksmax.org

Area matters alot , a tallfag in one area might become manlet in another
Are you from the Netherlands?
preffer not to say

i'm 5'11 and a half

that isn't bragging because i live in america. many chads here are heightmogging me

but face>height and i also have autism which is a death sentence

Definitely create a poll next time, from <4'10 to 6'4+. I'm 5'4 btw

I’m 5 foot ten inches

>30% of this forum is above 6 feet when the global average is way below that

Probably 5.7-5.8

Im 175 cm, but this place is full of tallfags

5'11 here, but doesn't help when you're ethnic and balding, plus I'm in one of the most Chad/Tyrone infested cities in burgerland, I'm even height mogged by normies regularly, so yeah.

It'd be difficult to set up a scientific poll for this forum.

>6’3
>Incel

Pick one cant be both

>6’3
>Incel

Pick one cant be both
lmao whats wrong I'm 6'3 6/10 high tier normies are basically incel nowadays stop complaining

lmao whats wrong I'm 6'3 6/10 high tier normies are basically incel nowadays stop complaining
How dare you say this? 6'3 and a 6/10 face and incel? What a joke.

What did they put in the water supply where you live?
Yeah. Would have been more effective
It wouldn't be a scientific poll, though.

I'm ~6'0", but with how fat I am and with all other incel traits I possess, it doesn't make a slightest difference. As a matter of fact, not many super tall people around me - I probably heightmog 80-90% of my office, but again, I weightmog 100% of it, so it's over anyway lol

I'm 6'1 and quite tall for the region I live in, but I'm still kv due to my ugly face.

my face is ugly dawg i come off as scary and intimidating

my face is ugly dawg i come off as scary and intimidating
It's a joke bro, not poking fun at you or calling u a fakecel.

i'm 5'11 and a half

that isn't bragging because i live in america. many chads here are heightmogging me

but face>height and i also have autism which is a death sentence
Mogs me, I'm only 5'9 and a half

I knew a 6'1 blonde blue eyed guy in college, but he had shit frame, hand and wrists even worst than mine, literally a generic nerd voice, stuttered when talking, and horrible face

I believe the poll data that's done here shows that most members are 6+ feet.

I'm 6'4" but have a dog shit face. I'm Gymmaxxing currently just to look ungodly intimidating.

6 4 and curry. Face is the issue.

Literally ban this faker, he just admitted to be above average tall”””cel””” @mental_out

Over for 6 ft 0-2 Netherlandscels tbh

I think the average here might be below 5’9 cuz we won’t have super tall guys here

I wonder the average height of an IT user

6 foot is literally average height for white and black zoomers.

I'm ~6'0", but with how fat I am and with all other incel traits I possess, it doesn't make a slightest difference. As a matter of fact, not many super tall people around me - I probably heightmog 80-90% of my office, but again, I weightmog 100% of it, so it's over anyway lol
Fatcel = Volcel

Cut off the fat and you will score much better