Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats the average age of this shithole?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5653
  • Start date
Deleted member 5653

Deleted member 5653

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
-
From the 2020 survey

Capture

Lol I like I how you still have that Santa hat from 2019. I remember @Weed edited le santa hat on users profile pics that year. Those were good times.

20-22 is about average, I've seen like 16 as the youngest and like mid 30's as the oldest. Can't imagine anyone being 40+ and still here, haven't had roped yet tbh.

I'm 44. And I think if you are under 24 there is still hope for you and you shouldn't be here.

Yes, I remember what it was like at that age.

I'm 44. And I think if you are under 24 there is still hope for you and you shouldn't be here.

Anyone under 22 should be B A N N E D. Especially @Broly @dreadtheblackpill @goydivision and all other teenagecels
Lol I like I how you still have that Santa hat from 2019. I remember @Weed edited le santa hat on users profile pics that year. Those were good times.
Can you go a single day without acting sus:feelshehe:

Anyone under 22 should be B A N N E D. Especially @Broly @dreadtheblackpill @goydivision and all other teenagecels
nigger cope post
@Draestyn thoughts

I’m 24 and know it’s absolutely over for me. It might’ve never even began for me

nigger cope post
@Draestyn thoughts
So first he makes threads saying “only chads gets laid during teenage years” (which is just stupid and wrong) but then goes and says this bullshit that no teenagers at all should be on these forums.

If the first part is true (in his world) what else are we meant to do?

I didn’t choose to be born with sub6 face and autism, but here I am. Blackpilled for two years and aware of the fact it never began for me.

keep coping boyo

its not like we chose this:feelsUnreal:
you're sounding like redditors
This is not the environment you need at this stage in life. Despite my circumstances at that age I'm glad I never came across sites like this one. You should be doing everything you can to improve your life and future, in terms of moneymaxxing, hobbymaxxing and foid dating.

I did not come here until I already knew I was a failure.

I'd also say if you are under 22-23 you shouldn't be here, because you don't know how your face will evolve to become.
Pretty fucked up to think it's over if you are under 18 lmao :lul: Your face is not yet developed and you could glow up, there are many examples of people like that who became beautiful around the age of 25.

if i do somehow ascend in the future so what? right now im not having any luck at all, no girls show any signs of interest towards me, and i have no friends, this is the only place i have where i can talk to other people without randomly being called a misogynist or gaslighted on why the problems i face are my own fault

sure i haven't asked out any girls but why does that matter, its like jumping into a volcano and wondering if id die or not
You don't get my point. Its not about your state now. This site breads the wrong mindset regarding many things in life. Rn you should be pushing yourself not wallowing in self pity here. I've seen men regretting the time they lost. I do too. The fact is this place is filled with losers and their is nothing poetic or cinematic about being one. Its a shitty situation you should try to get out of while you can. Instead of saying shit like "its over" while being a literal teenager.

but there's nothing i can do without my advances being rejected

i also have problems that go beyond my looks, i cant ever imagine myself being romantic or flirty with a girl, too high inhib for something like that

i still hold on to a tiny bit of hope but it really is hard to keep holding on when none of them even try to talk to me:feelsUnreal:
None of that warrants you to waste your life here. Unlike older users you probably don't have proper mental defences. Let the losers who lurk this forum dictate your worldview and you got a recipe for disaster.

Can you go a single day without acting sus:feelshehe:
Indeed

Even I didn't know that weed went around doing that :feelsXmas:

Oyy @Weed you nigger you never did that for my reptile avii :feelswhat:

20-22 is about average, I've seen like 16 as the youngest and like mid 30's as the oldest. Can't imagine anyone being 40+ and still here, haven't had roped yet tbh.

If you're below 30 looks don't matter NT doesn't matter height and frame don't matter everything is your fault just improve yourself and get off this site. :bluepill: