Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whats the average age of losing your virginity?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
In my country it's 16 years old (when you start High School here)

9 years old.
(im from the separatist part of Russia though)

19 here in curryland.

14 or 16 don't care tbh

i think its between something like 16-18 yo here in Turkey only in the secular places though most of people are virgins because of culture and religion there is also incel in denials aswell like they think they are virgin because of their religion and culture JFL they can't accept that they are ugly mother fuckers just coping with culture and shit if they were good looking berkecan they would've gotten their dick sucked at 14

Last edited:
I call bullshit on surveys on this. It's probably like 15 nowadays.

In my country it's a works a bit differently.
It's as low as 14-15 in some shitholes. But the more serious the school curriculum, the higher the age of losing virginity. For example, it goes as high as 18-19 for those who choose the scientific field in high school. Probably because it's whiter and people are more familiar with the idea that virginity is a thing you don't give away like that.

I’m guessing around 15-16

15-18 sounds so absurd and comical to me.
Everyone succeeding so easily as teenagers as if it's the easiest thing in the world and we can't get it no matter how hard we try.

I call bullshit on surveys on this. It's probably like 15 nowadays.
Bullshit is right, but it's probably more like 10. I remember accidentally overhearing foids talking during middle school that they fucked at 11, that was 20+ years ago.

Girls I'd say 13, boys I'd say 17.
Chad - 12.

Girls: 14
Boys: 15

As if I would know bro.

Bullshit is right, but it's probably more like 10. I remember accidentally overhearing foids talking during middle school that they fucked at 11, that was 20+ years ago.

Still, the incels drag the average number higher.

How am I supposed to know?

Toilets- 10
Men - 25+

In my country it's a works a bit differently.
It's as low as 14-15 in some shitholes. But the more serious the school curriculum, the higher the age of losing virginity. For example, it goes as high as 18-19 for those who choose the scientific field in high school. Probably because it's whiter and people are more familiar with the idea that virginity is a thing you don't give away like that.
jfl at thinking white holes actually saving their virginity.

how is this possible in arranged marriage land?
Don't they get married really young?

How am I supposed to know?
Literally what I was thinking lol

21 around there for men
17 for cum dumpsters

18/19

When they come to college.

Probably 14 because most women are whores here