Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s the age where you think “I failed” ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
I’ve heard some guys would have a major breakdown when they reach 30.

They realise “I have no career, no accomplishment, no family. At my age my parents were already married, lived in their own house and had children”

What do you think is the age where most ppl realise they’ve failed ?

30 is quite accurate, I think.

I knew i was going to fail the moment i turned 13 but it really set in at around 24

18 is the age you look around and think: "What the fuck went wrong?"

when they reach 30.

They realise “I have no career, no accomplishment, no family. At my age my parents were already married, lived in their own house and had children”
Im almost 33 and of course I had thoughts like look at all my peers from primary-, middle-, high- school, 99% of them have it better than me despite the fact that I was usually getting one of best scores in school.

The point is, brain always tries to cope. I have no career and my brain still gives me this thoughts: learn programming, learn foreign languge, get another university course and your life will suddenly become better.
Im already part time studying to get 4th unviersity degree, at the same time I cant even find a proper job because Im fat and severely ugly. Im fucked but my brain constantly gives me copes.

Last edited:
Mid 20s but hitting 30 is probably the actual point of mental disaster

my life was over at 15 years old when I should have had my first summer job. could not get summer jobs the next summers because no prior work experience. or any work after. only at 15 in summer jobs it is OK to not have prior work experience. i couldn't work or even look for a job because i was held in hospital against my will.

It was this morning

18, people can cope about how your still a kind but as I approach 27, my personality, habits and traits just haven't changed that much. I went to college for 1 semester and people were already way more exprieince in sex and mature than me. There might be some late bloomers but the overwhelming majority wasn't.

Also college or sex camp for HTN , Chadlites and Chads is crazy blackpilled. All the tropes of high school movies and college shit is based on this man constant drinking, sex having and basically doing shit Incels couldn't do. Eventually I had to drop out because I heard my white chadlite having sex with a slutina in my dorm room.

If you aren't having sex or social maxxed by 18 90% odds it doesn't get better than that

Early 30's. You can still have some hope in your 20's, especially if you have friends and you have a job and a place of your own. But then quickly the agepill happens, your life really doesn't change very much for years, time starts to slip by, all your dreams and goals seem farther away the more time passes. And you come to the conclusion it's probably too late. And then it really is too late.

Just recently actually. This is the reason why I returned here

I knew it was over when I was around 7. I used to get made fun of for how ugly I was and I knew that I was treated differently.

20 (if khhv and no hs completed or being neet) to 25 (even with completed college and well paid job someone has no social life and begins to seeing their incoming misery)

Apart from romantically, I really don't think I've failed. And actually, looking at many of my friends, colleagues, and acquittances who got divorceraped, I didn't even fail that badly romantically by simply staying celibate. A 35yo virgin is arguably less of a romantic failure than a 35yo guy who gets married, gets cucked with children who aren't his, then gets divorceraped and is left with nothing. I know such examples.