Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats the age of consent where you live?

BBC.BELGRADE

BBC.BELGRADE

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
I live in America and the age of consent varies from state to state (ranging from ages 16-18)

Where I live the age of consent is 16

Wbu niggas?

Too high were Im at. Those arent teens, those are young adults.

Tf yall niggas talking bout "age of consent" tf does that even mean? Someone plz explain.

Tf yall niggas talking bout "age of consent" tf does that even mean? Someone plz explain.
It's the minimum age that you are allowed to date as an adult without getting arrested.

So if I were to date someone under 16 I'd get arrested because that's below the age of consent

It's the minimum age that you are allowed to date as an adult without getting arrested.

So if I were to date someone under 16 I'd get arrested because that's below the age of consent
I was joking but yeah i live in US too and its 18

Here in my province it is a very cucked 18 years of age
In my mind, age of consent is centered around biology only

14, raised to 16 in certain cases

Age of marriage for girls 18, for boys 21.

Minimum age for sex has no definite age. I've heard of kids of 16-17 having sex and nothing happned.

Ive tryed all ages and none of them consent

like 16 or something

i think it should be like 14

We don't have age of consent in Iran. In a theocracy people's consent is of no consequence, only God's will matters. And God has said sex is forbidden (unless you're married).

The more i think about life and inceldom the more i realized that age of consent is just cucked. A 16 year old girl is not the same as a 25 year old one, she has tattoos and sucked a million dicks while the 16 year old would have been the perfect wife.

Also in America and the age of consent is 16 in my state

18 in Florida. Meanwhile 14 year olds are having sex.