Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats the age of consent/marriage in central asia?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
I am looking for places in the world where 12-14 year olds are legal and have pale/pinky skin like this girl

A6F20860 03A9 4F1B 9754 1E540B10AA9E

central asia is full of gooks ever since the Mongol genocide in 13th century. you're late :feelsdevil:

the time to CA-maxxing was around 9th century, even rice men imported "blue eyed fair skinned Persian girls" aged 11 to 13 as sex slaves.

when is russia collapsing then? i suppose they are the only alternative

it already did in the 1990s :feelshehe: agian, you're late
Kek, what is going to collapse soon? (Collapse to such a degree that people would be fine with early teenagers being with wealthy adult males?) :smonk:

ur in latam, bro. i think theres a good chance that where u live is already collapsed

Oh yeah but pale girls are usually from wealthy families so they are leaving this place en masse, maybe if I was living in argentina or uruguay ? :feelshehe:

extraterritorial jurisdiction

pls check

Girls that look like that, or close to that, are either White or are pale Asian types that you may find in S.Korea, Japan and maybe some parts of China. With Asians you are only going to find the more wealthy ones that look like that. With Whites, you'd need to focus on a poor White country so maybe Eastern Europe? At the end of the day, even in a poor country with a low AOC, an incel is not going to get with an A-Grade young girl. This is a pipe dream brother, forget it :fuk:

14 is legal even in europe. But Afghanistan is probably your best bet. tbh you can pull it off in any muslim country if you keep the marriage private enough

Dsf2738
Oman5
Marsharab4

I see, I see Afghanistan, they look quite white indeed :smonk::ahegao:
Those aren't Afghans.

The group of girls are Pakis, the brown haired one is Omani, and the blonde one is Iraqi. Read the names of the files next time lol

Afghan5
Egypt10
Kurd2
Afghan10
Yemen
Palestinian10
Kurd7
Amazigh5
Amazigh6
Yemen4
Syrian girl blonde
Palestinian13

dude this is quite the lifefuel, I am on my Ipad, what about these girls where are they from?

dude this is quite the lifefuel
kek why's that? :feelshaha:
, what about these girls where are they from?
Top row, from left to right:

Afghan
Egyptian
Kurd
Afghan
Yemeni
Palestinian

Second row, left to right:

Kurd
Algerian
Marutanian
Yemeni