Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity What's that!? You have hobbies? INCEL! INCEL INCEL!

Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★

Why are holes such insufferable subhumans?

This world is fucked

1317.jpg

What's that!? You have hobbies? INCEL! INCEL INCEL!

But you know what's funnier? There was a woman standing in front of a mirror taking pictures of herself as if she was the best thing to happen.

When people get used to having sex... the forget what it was ever like to be a virgin. So then their idea of a virgin becomes every stereotypical nerdy, virgin incel. "He spends all day masturbating and playing video games." Why have hobbies or try anything you might enjoy when having sex is the ultimate pleasure, and you're able to do that.

It fucking hurts.

Hoes mad because men bought cars rather than give to them. TIL men buy waifubots.
K3flcdrbzgt31

For the reference of this image, I post: State mandated gf isn't possible but buying a robot and using on yourself is a human right.

Worthless brain dead evolutionary roadblock landwhale

maybe tubby lumpkins had nothing better to do since all the restaurants were closed.

According to foids incel is simpley a guy who they disapprove of, you can be a chad with a high paying job and girlfriend but if you do something women don't like such as criticizing feminism or female nature they'll just call you an incel, foids and other leftist scum love making words very ambiguous.

>having a car
>not walking over this landwhale

KWEEEEEEEEEEEN :soy:

It feels so good checking profiles of retards like this and finding out they're subhumans like me.

Feminist scum only have three arguments:

"Everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi"
"Everyone who disagrees with me is gay"
"Everyone who disagrees with me is incel"

They have the most overly simplistic, one-dimensional worldview of any group, worse than flat-earthers and literal retards. They see the world as a chessboard where every human is a piece, black or white, with no shades of grey. In their narrow, bigoted minds, everyone on earth is either a curvy empowered goddess or a gay Nazi inkwell.

Women think anything that isn't taking 400 pictures of themselves from a myspace angle is a waste

I can't respect women anymore

Nothing better to do then watch some car geeks meeting up? That pig faced beach ball needs to get a life and put down the fork!

Can't even Initial-Dmaxx in peace.

Abou time we rebranded. Inkel has lost all meaning. It's just anyone I don't like, understand, or opinion differs from mine.

When people get used to having sex... the forget what it was ever like to be a virgin. So then their idea of a virgin becomes every stereotypical nerdy, virgin incel. "He spends all day masturbating and playing video games." Why have hobbies or try anything you might enjoy when having sex is the ultimate pleasure, and you're able to do that.

It fucking hurts.
Silly inkwell trying to joy in life? Have sex retard xd !

Fat blob of shit

you don't have hobbies??? incel! incel! incel!

lol those two foids look exactly the same phenotype its actually disgusting. why are fat foids so fucking entitled.

What the fuck is that thing?

Women hatenon-chad men who have hobbies bcs themselfs dont have hobbys.
They dont even need a hobby or interesting personality,all she needs is a 250 gr pussy (Or a dick at this point) and not eat like a pig to succeed in life.

Disgusting whale

I don't know what to say other than i hate women

Why are holes such insufferable subhumans?
The answer to that is self evident. Being one would make them insufferable by default. She is the norm, not the exception to the rule

ishmael, fetch the harpoon

disgusting landwhale.

She's fat as fuck. I don't even see her as a human, therefore I don't care what she has to say.

landwhale her entire corpse could feed a starving somalian village

Nothing better to do then watch some car geeks meeting up? That pig faced beach ball needs to get a life and put down the fork!
Can't even Initial-Dmaxx in peace.

Abou time we rebranded. Inkel has lost all meaning. It's just anyone I don't like, understand, or opinion differs from mine.
She is mad because her car guy bf dumped her for extra weight reduction. the wouldnt even go above 20 kilometers an hour with her in it.

Hoes mad because men bought cars rather than give to them. TIL men buy waifubots.
View attachment 255277
For the reference of this image, I post: State mandated gf isn't possible but buying a robot and using on yourself is a human right.
High IQ. They specifically seethed at the cameraman. The reason being that he was taking pictures of cars and not taking pictures of foids.

Last edited: