Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s stopping you from roping ?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
What prevents you from roping? I never really understood the point of roping since were going to die regardless. Im an atheist but I’m still in fear of the unknown. There’s still a tiny possibility that there could a hell. Also i would feel bad for my mom if I roped and couldn’t put her through that pain.

Narcissism tbh. I guess I haven't swallowed the black pill fully because I still think I can do something to end up on top somehow.

Ya I sort of am interested in a bunch of subjects I follow. And even though my life beyond sucks, its not that bad in that I mainly stay alone and go on my computer.

I came to believe that we can be reincarnated in our area/family lines after we die as a 70% chance. And 30% chance we are just dead and gone. So then after I came to believe that I realized I don't have to be in a big rush to start the next life.

One thing is my family are so criminally stupid with stocks, but they have a lot of money from successful careers and I am helping them manage their stock portfolios. So for my nieces and nephews so they get a big inheritance one day that i will set up in a trust fund that invests in the S&P 500 Index.

So for my nieces and nephews so they get a big inheritance one day that i will set up in a trust fund that invests in the S&P 500 Index.
buy everything theory
long the market theory

buy everything theory
long the market theory

Ya with me making decisions I can beat the market by a lot. But if I am dead then I don't trust anybody else to beat the market or even breakeven over time. So then the strategy or the trust fund is to just buy the S&P 500 index and hold it. While paying something like 3% a year of the trust to the beneficiaries.

Loss of control. Also I am a filthy neckbeard atheist heathen too.

Not a lot right now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back