Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats so bad about saying nigger?

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
★★★
Like im serious why does everyone gets triggered when you say nigger like it's just a word. You can ANY other word online but if you say nigger woah woah that's too far mister. I said it in from of my mom yesterday and she flipped out she doesnt do this when I say anything else I dont even hate black people I just say it because it a good sounding word

Modern society is soy'd

How dare you to continue oppressing people of the color? You, incels can only insult and destroy everything modern humanity created!

Ugh, ugh, aaaaarrrrggghh!!!!!

Nigger worshipper fags n whores

Soyciety gets pissed when you say it because black men are less likely to be incel, the only blackcels I’ve known have all been autistic and have been shunned for not “acting black”, and soyciety also hates incels, so whoevER is less likely to be incel gets special treatment.

Niggers feel entitled to special treatment because they are black

I didn’t even get this as a kid. It’s just a word :feelskek:

Blacks in America have been programmed to go mental upon hearing the word. They're taught all throughout their lives that they're oppressed by the White man and that it's an evil word to dehumanize the Black man. The irony is that words only have meaning and power, if you give it to them.

The bad part isn't saying the word (it's just a word, your intent in its use matters). The bad part is the violent chimp-out you will experience from a swarm of niggers around you who hear you using that term, if your skin color happens to be the wrong one in their mind.

Idk but spics get the pass for some reason lol

Idk but spics get the pass for some reason lol
Ik and it bothers me so much asians and curries should have the pass instead

Asians look like blacks sometimes and vice versa

And curries are abo mutts and abos are basically just another version of black people