Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's REALLY fucked up about being an incel.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Let's say you want to be a professional piano player. You could sit down and practice 5 hours a day for 10 years and you'd be awesome.
Let's say you wanted to climb mount everest. You could train for years and finally make it.
Let's say you wanted to be a doctor or a lawyer. You could spend year studying at university and finally make it.
Let's say you want to be rich. You can found your own business and work night and day to finally make it.

Almost anything in life can be accomplished if you truely work for it. Putting in work units will result in success units.

Except for women. You can climb Mount Everest 85 times in a row. You can be the smartest person on earth. You could practice for years. And still you may end up getting NOTHING AT ALL from women.

....while some other dude may just go to a woman, say: "Hey bitch, wanna fuck?" and she'll jump in his bed immediately simply because he's chad.

What's ultimately FUCKED UP about being an incel is that no matter what you are willing to do, no matter how much effort you are willing to put into it, no matter what you are willing to sacrifice, there is no guarantee that you will get anything at all for it from a woman.

Yeah, being attractive to women is genetic. Not something you can accomplish.

I know. I've been thinking about this a lot.
Almost everything in life can be achieved through hard work.
But not human relationships. :feelsbadman:

I strongly agree but theres the surgerymaxx loophole if you get money and very low inhib you can cut almost your whole face how you like it, only limb lenghtening is probably strictly not worth it

all those things you mentioned are also bluepill as fuck.

It´s not the people that work the hardest that are the best, it´s the people that were born with the most talent that are the best.

Someone with shit genes could spend 5 years bodybuilding with perfect nutrition and exercise and someone with great genes could lift for 6 months with shit diet while doing all the exercises wrong and end up with a much better body.

The work hard and you can be anything you want is a meme just like "be confident and all women will want to fuck you" meme.

The quality of peoples genes is so wildly different that one person will profit much, much more from one hour of practice than another person.

Being successful at anything is just as much gene dependent as dating.

That´s the real blackpill.

Last edited:
Let's say you want to be a professional piano player. You could sit down and practice 5 hours a day for 10 years and you'd be awesome.
Let's say you wanted to climb mount everest. You could train for years and finally make it.
Let's say you wanted to be a doctor or a lawyer. You could spend year studying at university and finally make it.
Let's say you want to be rich. You can found your own business and work night and day to finally make it.

Almost anything in life can be accomplished if you truely work for it. Putting in work units will result in success units.

Except for women. You can climb Mount Everest 85 times in a row. You can be the smartest person on earth. You could practice for years. And still you may end up getting NOTHING AT ALL from women.

....while some other dude may just go to a woman, say: "Hey bitch, wanna fuck?" and she'll jump in his bed immediately simply because he's chad.

What's ultimately FUCKED UP about being an incel is that no matter what you are willing to do, no matter how much effort you are willing to put into it, no matter what you are willing to sacrifice, there is no guarantee that you will get anything at all for it from a woman.
Chad climbs mount Everest: WOW SO IMPRESSIVE, HE CAN DO ANYTHING
Incel climbs mount Everest: Why waste your time climbing rocks you virgin? Do you need to be at the top of everything to manage your napoleon complex, shorty?

Chad Doctor/Lawyer: What a hero, so smart, hardworking, dedicated, AND he uses it to serve others
Incel Doctor Lawyer: Fucking loser nerd, greedy ass moneygrubbing kike/chink/gook/curry, needs to be sued for malpractice ASAP and get his license revoked. He should never be able to see me naked or hear about the time chad beat me ever!!!!

Rich Chad: daring entrepreneur, smart with money
Rich incel: Moneygrubber, ugly crook, animal

I can't do any of those things even with hard work.

all those things you mentioned are also bluepill as fuck.

It´s not the people that work the hardest that are the best, it´s the people that were born with the most talent that are the best.

Someone with shit genes could spend 5 years bodybuilding with perfect nutrition and exercise and someone with great genes could lift for 6 months with shit diet while doing all the exercises wrong and end up with a much better body.

The work hard and you can be anything you want is a meme just like "be confident and all women will want to fuck you" meme.

The quality of peoples genes is so wildly different that one person will profit much, much more from one hour of practice than another person.

Being successful at anything is just as much gene dependent as dating.

That´s the real blackpill.

Well getting a decent job is something anyone can do. Dating is impossible if you are genetically ugly.

There's no guarantee with anything

you can max your chances at women by doing things E.g. Looksmaxing, LMS maxing, social maxing, just like with other things

Incel climbs mount Everest: Why waste your time climbing rocks you virgin? Do you need to be at the top of everything to manage your napoleon complex, shorty?

Chad Doctor/Lawyer: What a hero, so smart, hardworking, dedicated, AND he uses it to serve others
Incel Doctor Lawyer: Fucking loser nerd, greedy ass moneygrubbing kike/chink/gook/curry, needs to be sued for malpractice ASAP and get his license revoked. He should never be able to see me naked or hear about the time chad beat me ever!!!!

brutal blackpill, they always try to undermine/bully/insult/mocks us at WHATEVER WE DO just because we're not gl

Last edited:
Yup. In today's society, you get free food, free water, free housing, free healthcare, FREE EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING is a right in 2018. And you're a bigot or a racist if you disagree.

Except the one and only one reason that we're alive: sex. Gotta be Chad for that

Pretty sure youd get a foid if you did any of those things.
But who in the barnacles has the discipline for that.

There's no guarantee with anything

you can max your chances at women by doing things E.g. Looksmaxing, LMS maxing, social maxing, just like with other things

You can looksmax with cosmetic surgery and that's about it. As for money, women may be attracted to money but they're not attracted to men with money. You marry a gold digger, it's like an insanely expensive prostitute that can take half your shit. And status is more dependent on your attractiveness than your attractiveness would be on status. Ugly guy + great achievements < Chadd + small achievements.

Buckethead is the best guitarist in the world but still has to wear a mask to hide his face because he knows how much it matters

Yup. In today's society, you get free food, free water, free housing, free healthcare, FREE EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING is a right in 2018. And you're a bigot or a racist if you disagree.

Except the one and only one reason that we're alive: sex. Gotta be Chad for that

This.
Intimacy should also be a right.

The discrimination you will get for being an incel will block you off from accomplishing these.

You can looksmax with cosmetic surgery and that's about it. As for money, women may be attracted to money but they're not attracted to men with money. You marry a gold digger, it's like an insanely expensive prostitute that can take half your shit. And status is more dependent on your attractiveness than your attractiveness would be on status. Ugly guy + great achievements < Chadd + small achievements.
No you can looksmax with gym/exercise, weight loss, even things like shower, haircut and grooming (yes I said it)

And no it is heavily argued that Status becomes more important than Looks from surprisingly early age

No you can looksmax with gym/exercise, weight loss, even things like shower, haircut and grooming (yes I said it)

Sounds like you think muscles are attractive to women. That's wrong. If you're ugly, muscles will only make you uglier. If you're short, muscles will make you look more insecure. If you're normal weight and ugly, slimming down will make you uglier.

And not being overweight and taking care of your personal hygiene and grooming is a given - that's why we dismiss such advice, not because it's not important but because it's expected anyway. Did you have to be told to take showers and get haircuts? I didn't.

And no it is heavily argued that Status becomes more important than Looks from surprisingly early age

Status becomes more important for what? For being used for benefits? If you want to have sex with someone who's not attracted to you, just get a hooker. It's quicker and cheaper. Women are only attracted to physical beauty. If they go after ugly men, it's for reasons that are no different than those of prostitutes.

The discrimination you will get for being an incel will block you off from accomplishing these.

I know successful lawyer incels. I know many millionaire incels.

I know successful lawyer incels. I know many millionaire incels.
Not impossible, but it will only get harder and harder due to feminism. Also they were more than likely bluepilled for most of their life so they didn't feel depressed.

You will be an OK piano player, and even that if a bear did not step on your ears. To be an awesome one you need to have talent.
You need to have some physics from the start.
You cannot do it with low IQ.
9/10 are ending in bancrupsy.
Oh man, you even cannot imagine how wrong are you, all due respect. You need LUCK. Tons of it.

Status becomes more important for what? For being used for benefits? If you want to have sex with someone who's not attracted to you, just get a hooker. It's quicker and cheaper. Women are only attracted to physical beauty. If they go after ugly men, it's for reasons that are no different than those of prostitutes.
Kind of I suppose. A good example to use is the not so goodlooking guy but semi-successful musician who gets/got hot girlfriend. She gets to see him perform etc. And others respect him etc. Very far from prostitute though I would say

A good example to use is the not so goodlooking guy but semi-successful musician who gets/got hot girlfriend. She gets to see him perform etc. And others respect him etc. Very far from prostitute though I would say

If you can clear some looks threshold (below which a woman wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole) then maybe it'll work. I've seen hot women with average and below average looking guys. Then again if you're not ugly, maybe muscles will work too. But this is not notsogoodlookingguys.me

unironically this its sad the world we live in