Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WHAT’S ONE RACE YOU WOULDN’T DATE

If I had to pick one:

Asian.

They have the bodies of a pre-pubescent boy.

Would date any race crew.

Fuck that lightskin tallfag

Inb4 strong amounts of cope

I would only date white or light skinned sand nigger women. Lesser on the latter because most sand nigger women are degenerates (not racist because I am one myself).

I would only date white or light skinned sand nigger women. Lesser on the latter because most sand nigger women are degenerates (not racist because I am one myself).
volcels me. but we don't get a choice so doesn't matter in end

volcels me. but we don't get a choice so doesn't matter in end
Yeah, plus the vast, vast, vast majority of my area is cumskin anyways. I swiped right on every race of woman back when I had Tinder, and no one swiped right on me.

Black, Arab, Gypsy

We are the grand race of subhumans anyways, from there it really does not matter what follows.

Blacks are degenerates of the gene pool. They’re literally half evolved monkeys lol

When they didn’t say curry :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Romantically?

NGL he competes w/ Archer in GAR aspects though so if it was just two bros hanging out non-romantically beating the shit out of bitches and eating steaks and then retiring to our separate rooms w/ 2 lolis apiece, that's a dinner date I would be up for.

I genuinely like black foids.

They can be extremely blunt and in your face rude. Most of the time in a funny way. Good sense of humor. Hates whites in general. The most woke females.

I view them as allies to Asian men. We both suffer from extreme sexual racism in white Anglo society.

Sometimes I feel completely helpless in white society. You can easily see upwards of 20+ WMAF couples on a afternoon/evening weekend in SF while not seeing a single Asian dude with any woman (unless they are fob tourists). No one gives a damn. White foids genuinely hate and pity us and white males are proud of the evil they are doing. And if you whitecels tell me to go back to my country, fine, then I don't wanna see a single new thread about SEAmaxxing, Japmaxxing, or Koreamaxxing. And not a single WMAF couple in Asia. We all know that wont happen.

But heres what will:

To me last dying breathe, I view American blacks as allies to Asian men and we will be in their debt forever. They will bring down this evil empire (which is literally evil) which is the Anglo-Judeo world order. We Asian men will be the insurance to Black Americans. And the nuclear/technology deterrent to white aggression if whites dare try to do to blacks what they did to the jews. Godspeed to blacks. The more tyrones with white foids the better.

Last edited:
If I had to pick one:

Asian.

They have the bodies of a pre-pubescent boy.

Would date any race crew.
WTF, is having flat bodies a bad thing? They look feminine af, asian is the best foids race, the worst is black. And they don't look like boys tbh, they are more feminine than white foids

Niggers Chinks Sand niggers

WTF, is having flat bodies a bad thing? They look feminine af, asian is the best foids race, the worst is black. And they don't look like boys tbh, they are more feminine than white foids
They are literally flat asf.

Women are meant to have wide hips to stomach ratio and as a whole not be built like Timmy from Fairy God Parents...That is NOT to say they should be fat though.

would fuck all idc

And yet people say BBC theory is false...

I genuinely like black foids.

They can be extremely blunt and in your face rude. Most of the time in a funny way. Good sense of humor. Hates whites in general. The most woke females.

I view them as allies to Asian men. We both suffer from extreme sexual racism in white Anglo society.

Sometimes I feel completely helpless in white society. You can easily see upwards of 20+ WMAF couples on a afternoon/evening weekend in SF while not seeing a single Asian dude with any woman (unless they are fob tourists). No one gives a damn. White foids genuinely hate and pity us and white males are proud of the evil they are doing. And if you whitecels tell me to go back to my country, fine, then I don't wanna see a single new thread about SEAmaxxing, Japmaxxing, or Koreamaxxing. And not a single WMAF couple in Asia. We all know that wont happen.

But heres what will:

To me last dying breathe, I view American blacks as allies to Asian men and we will be in their debt forever. They will bring down this evil empire (which is literally evil) which is the Anglo-Judeo world order. We Asian men will be the insurance to Black Americans. And the nuclear/technology deterrent to white aggression if whites dare try to do to blacks what they did to the jews. Godspeed to blacks. The more tyrones with white foids the better.
Biracial Women are best

Dating UK

I'd date any race tbh