Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's one of the weirder things you've fapped to?

35209B33 9F64 4DAA B5B7 62931C37C27A

that
is
really
weird

mentalcel

Can't say, it's 'worship' apparently.

Astolfo (a lot even thought he has a dick)
And
82d089b736d9b1637ac879cee7a54492f2756704_00.jpg

fapping to traps

@Akarin you're up.

You're a man of culture Raiden. I can appreciate that. ALtho I haven't seen Shojo yet. Didn't Astolfo win best girl or something ironically lol.

How is that weird?

@Akarin you're up.

You're a man of culture Raiden. I can appreciate that. ALtho I haven't seen Shojo yet. Didn't Astolfo win best girl or something ironically lol.
Yeah they voted for him in Japan lol, also go watch Shoujo might feel weird watching it at first but it’s beautiful

Anne Frank x Adolf Hitler

I'm not liking this bot
Get the name right you slag

I want to die, images dont show up

A video of a roastie begging people not to call her a "slim thicc queen" again, the video's gone, RIP.

that spider video maybe. You know the one...

I got a boner though

I used to imagine my oneitis taking a shit. I dont know why It is just sexy to me. I stopped doing it cause it is kinda degenerate.

A mental image of my best friend's mother when I was 14 years old. She had me give her neck and shoulder massages a few times and I would get so turned on that I would have to relieve myself later in the bathroom. She also would parade around in her undies at night walking to the kitchen and her bedroom.

Good times tbh.

@Akarin you're up.

generic loli hentai

A mental image of my best friend's mother when I was 14 years old. She had me give her neck and shoulder massages a few times and I would get so turned on that I would have to relieve myself later in the bathroom. She also would parade around in her undies at night walking to the kitchen and her bedroom.

Good times tbh.
Lol that sounds so hot.
She prob knew you jacked off to her as well.