Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What's one good thing about being a failure with women?

Minimalistcel

Minimalistcel

Banned
-
Let's be positive for a microsecond.

I'll go first. You have a LOT of free time. You can do something in that time or just sleep (my favourite).

you dont need to live a high stress lifestyle

You don't have to jump through hoops to impress them, only to have them humiliate you and cuck you with Chad.

I can partake in hobbies women would view as something only losers would like and not feel the need to stop

If you date a girl long enough, she'll fart, burp and pick her nose in front of you. It's inevitable, she can't hold it in forever. She will also sweat and stink. When you watched romantic anime and Disney cartoons you certainly didn't think you'd be sitting next to your girlfriend and inhaling her gas and the smell of her sweat.

You never have to put your phone on do not disturb when you show something to someone on it i guess

moral superiority.

You dont have to deal with their irrational psychotic bullshit

Being actually aware of the reality and seeing the soulless creatures foids are

You have the moral right to be a completely abusive asshole towards half of the population.

Being nice to foids hasnt helped at all. Being assholes to them is fun, and can’t do any more harm than being nice did