Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s on your to do list? (School cels dont enter)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
What’s next on your to do list?

Punch a woman done
Punch a man done

Punch a cop and take his baton - next

Except when i inflict pain on others!!!!! Muahahahaha @decembrist_kirillov i pissed on your kebab

hopefully drugs and hookers

Getting out of this incels life

:waitwhat: By coping,@$cending or roping?
I know I have been telling that I wanna rope. But truth is I love living too much, I love my video games and movies and tv series too much to let go. The chance for me to ascending is like minus zero, so coping is the only way out.

Buying a metal detector so I can fulfill my passion of searching ancient objects (in a few years,i don't have money now) and to read Principles of biology by Herbert Spencer

I know I have been telling that I wanna rope. But truth is I love living too much, I love my video games and movies and tv series too much to let go. The chance for me to ascending is like minus zero, so coping is the only way out.
I'm glad you choose the right way buddy

Repair my L3+ and R1-LTC circuit. Then I'll purchase a new L3+ for my mining rig.

I don't know, work until I die I guess. Or rope eventually.

Vacuum the bathroom, bedroom, hallway, dinette, and 1/2 the living room (srs)

Probably buy beer. Then eat, sleep, wake up and go work. That's my itinerary for next week.

Except when i inflict pain on others!!!!! Muahahahaha @decembrist_kirillov i pissed on your kebab
lifefuel for @HighTCurryMale @HateCurry