Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's needed for a protest?

HaruGeen

HaruGeen

Greycel
So, tomorrow there will be a huge protest in my country against the "Jewccine pass". I've never participated in a protest in my life but this is the first time I feel so enraged and I want to fucking eat dirt with those fucking police tomorrow. So, I will participate in this protest. These last 2 years my mental health has been only getting worse because of the restrictions and lockdown our government forces on us. I can't keep going like this, even if I die tomorrow at least I'll die fighting for what I believe is right.

What should I wear in a protest? what should I expect and bring with me? We are berbers so when we deliver we deliver which means I'm expecting this protest to be bloody ( if the police start the violence ).

I don't know how it's going in other places in the world. Are they fighting for their freedom too or not but if there is a protest I encourage you to go out as well. :dab:

You should bring a sign

pretty much just show up

Slap a foid officer’s butt:ahegao:

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: emmmm sexual harassment against the police let's gooo!
“You’ve been a bad bad boy, slapping my used up butt, hmm? Send this incel to his cel back”

I can predict the future :smonk:

Based. Wear comfortable clothing in case you have to run from the pigs. Try to stick in groups and never get singled out.
Btw I'm kinda drunk right now and not thinking straight

Dont be a hero. The world doesn't burn. Protesting is temporary anyways.

Get Tesla rich and be a bankster. Enslaving normies makes their teeth grind with hate, and that’s not temporary.

Be the hidden hand, not the village idiot.

Holy fuck this is teraFUCKINGbased. Yes, being the shadow figure, the unknown that makes the known must be extremely thrilling.
Imagine how the shadow governments feel.

6D768AD7 120D 4822 A13A 3E8274CE193E

If you expect to die tomorrow and are ready for it, then this isn't a protest, it's war. And in war... Well, you can fill in the blanks with your imagination. I don't know what this means for wherever you are, but death or jail time could be a very real possibility for you tomorrow. Regardless of how fascist or savage your government is or could be, know that they're probably monitoring all of your internet traffic and may even have a dossier on you. I hope you're prepared for the worst on all fronts.

May the willing agents of the oppressive totalitarians who make their own neighbors suffer themselves suffer a fate worse than death. Godspeed.

Dont be a hero. The world doesn't burn. Protesting is temporary anyways.

Get Tesla rich and be a bankster. Enslaving normies makes their teeth grind with hate, and that’s not temporary.

Nice sentiments, but statistically, he'd need thousands, if not millions of lifetimes or reincarnations to be in such a position.

If you think things might get hot, a bag of stones isn't a bad idea. It can look inconspicuous too if you hopefully end up not using any.

Antivaxxers aren't the most fierce, I doubt there will be violence

Bring some molotovs and a crowbar

Don't bring your cellphone.
Always wear a backpack.
Always carry water with yourself also gloves and mask can be useful to throw tear gas back at police, they hate this.

Bring a bag of popcorn