Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's my chances of getting a girlfriend?

DanTheDominator

DanTheDominator

Greycel
I've had zero female attention in my life but I'm sure that has something to do with the fact that I've isolated myself from everyone for 4 years now. 

What chance would I have at getting a girlfriend? Just wondering aha

Attachments

• 20171024_170941.jpg
    20171024_170941.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 145
Average normie, 5/10 if you looksmax you could easily get a 4/10 gf

Are you making a weird face or are your lips really that low ?

WarmIncelation said:
Are you making a weird face or are your lips really that low ?

I was eating while taking that pic so no my lips aren't that low

Looks like you still have enough wiggle room to date below your looksmatched. You do look a little overweight, could be the angle, but however it looks like, you could have a chance with a landwhale though, and if you're lucky a girl with a normal body, but an ugly to an okayish face.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Looks like you still have enough wiggle room to date below your looksmatched. You do look a little overweight, could be the angle, but however it looks like, you could have a chance with a landwhale though, and if you're lucky a girl with a normal body, but an ugly to an okayish face.

Ahah ok I took this pic 4 months ago when I was 15% body fat in 10% now so not so over weight. Thanks for the info.

Why would you upload a pic where you are making some weird face. Really impossible to judge your looks man.

DanTheDominator said:
I was eating while taking that pic so no my lips aren't that low

In that case you're a normie for sure. If your lips always looked like that though I'd say it's over lol

modus_coperandi said:
Why would you upload a pic where you are making some weird face. Really impossible to judge your looks man.

I wanted to put up a worse picture of myself and this is the worst picture I have sadly. Not a fan of taking pics.

DanTheDominator said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Ahah ok I took this pic 4 months ago when I was 15% body fat in 10% now so not so over weight. Thanks for the info.
Judging by the definition of your chest and shoulders, I'd say that you're 20% in that photo. But yes, you could be lean now, probably 10% now. However, why use an old photo though?

That looks like one of the longest midfaces I've ever seen. The ideal face shape is more of a 'square', whereas yours is really oval shaped. Unnaturally so. Sorry for the bad news but IMO yeah, it's over.

Hair is good, and your eye area is somewhat decent, but that head shape ruins you. On the plus side you're white and look like you have a decent frame - you'd do OK in Asia if you have the option to go there. With western women though, sorry boyo, but it's LDAR time.

Subhuman ultra long philtrum
subhuman chin
subhuman phitlrum/chin ratio
subhuman skin coloring
narrow jaw
subhuman skin

3/10

its over and welcome to the forum

idkwattodowithlife said:
Judging by the definition of your chest and shoulders, I'd say that you're 20% in that photo. But yes, you could be lean now, probably 10% now. However, why use an old photo though?

I used to go outside a lot looking like how I look in the pic and got zero attention. In the past 4 months I haven't gone out much so I have no clue how women would react. Just wanted to see how bad I was before and why i got denied by every girl.

Hmm if you become a cuck or betabux then you can 100% get a girlfriend. Without betabuxing you can also get a gf if you are lucky

itsOVER said:
That looks like one of the longest midfaces I've ever seen. The ideal face shape is more of a 'square', whereas yours is really oval shaped. Unnaturally so. Sorry for the bad news but IMO yeah, it's over.

Hair is good, and your eye area is somewhat decent, but that head shape ruins you. On the plus side you're white and look like you have a decent frame - you'd do OK in Asia if you have the option to go there. With western women though, sorry boyo, but it's LDAR time.

This is 5 months ago a different Angle.  Had a bit of acne back then tho.