Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats most important in a fight

whats the most important in a fight

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
if they both got no experience

Actual strength & knowledge of fighting techniques.

Height and reach.

Speed. In a street fight you dont have to fight. You must escape because you never know if anyone has a gun or a knife. Dont be a dead hero.

Realistically. weight & speed. You need power when you strike but you also need mass. However speed can give an edge for sure like if you can strike quick or have fast reflexes that will help.

Speed. In a street fight you dont have to fight. You must escape because you never know if anyone has a gun or a knife.
the question is vague it could just be a fight at some school

the question is vague it could just be a fight at some school
Indeed. Hum.. so i would say fight experience and acting first. Throw a chair at their heads.

also cardio and explosiveness.
People who have never been in a real streetfight, will NEVER understand.
I witnessed a Chad getting his A$$ WRECKED by a Low tier Normie MMA fighter, The guy had lots of Cardio and also trained BJJ / Wrestling.

@SupremeGentleCel chads don’t get into fight only normies do. Never seen an attractive person get into a fight because nobody disrespects them.

@SupremeGentleCel chads don’t get into fight only normies do. Never seen an attractive person get into a fight because nobody disrespects them.
And they can’t afford getting their face damaged

if they both are clueless about how to fight obviously the bigger one usually wins.

as for me i'm ready to fight at any time regardless of my opponent's size.

i can grapple, do submissions, and strike. i regularly work on the heavy bag and work on technique. I also punch above my weight due to 6-10 years of doing olympic weightlifting so I'm far from a weakling.

There have been many times where other dudes have tested me but I just de-escalated it. They may have thought I was a pussy but In my head I know that could literally kill them with my bare hands lol. If I break their ankle in a submission I essentially have free reign to smash their head with blows until they get severe brain damage. Or I can just hold onto a choke for longer.

Last edited:
dont bother fighting. if things escalate quickly and you cannot escape thats why youd should bring a knife with you always

dont bother fighting. if things escalate quickly and you cannot escape thats why youd should bring a knife with you always
Knifes are ineffective, guns, pepperspray and batons mog hard

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”- Mike Tyson

My 25$ dollar pocket knife

If they are both inexperienced weight.

If they are both experienced height and reach

Whoever has the best weapon.

People these days don’t fight it out one vs one like gentlemen anymore.

People get shot over parking spaces, a few dollars and other trivial shit.

That is one thing I remember from my youth.
We didn’t have the fear of getting shot for some small mistake.

We had one on one fist fights after school.
And both boys went home alive to fight another day.

I made a huge thread about this question alone and I used my experience as a martial arts student to answer it.

It’s all about weight. More weight leads to more control over your opponent and harder punches.

Height is indirectly what matters most, because if you are taller, you weigh more, because of your large bones. At least if we talk about man vs man. Man vs animal is a different story.

Height is indirectly what matters most, because if you are taller, you weigh more, because of your large bones. At least if we talk about man vs man. Man vs animal is a different story.
it’s frame, size and weight. A lanklet will not have the same fighting success as an ogre simple as that.

When people talk about size it’s both weight & height

Skill is most important for a fight (unless you are Indian then all your skills are negated and mean nothing)

I've been in alot of fights and let me tell you something.
It's T levels/inhibition levels.
Most of the tall/big guys I know are high inhib pussies that never try to fight for real, it's the high T low inhib motherfucker that lands the first punch with all his might that wins in a street fight.

I've been in alot of fights and let me tell you something.
It's T levels/inhibition levels.
Most of the tall/big guys I know are high inhib pussies that never try to fight for real, it's the high T low inhib motherfucker that lands the first punch with all his might that wins in a street fight.
thats also a reason why niggers do so good in fighting because they land the first punch and just fucking combos them

thats also a reason why niggers do so good in fighting because they land the first punch and just fucking combos them
True.
We always hate on niggas but we could learn so much from them.
Niggas are truly fascinating creatures.

if they both are clueless about how to fight obviously the bigger one usually wins.

as for me i'm ready to fight at any time regardless of my opponent's size.

i can grapple, do submissions, and strike. i regularly work on the heavy bag and work on technique. I also punch above my weight due to 6-10 years of doing olympic weightlifting so I'm far from a weakling.

There have been many times where other dudes have tested me but I just de-escalated it. They may have thought I was a pussy but In my head I know that could literally kill them with my bare hands lol. If I break their ankle in a submission I essentially have free reign to smash their head with blows until they get severe brain damage. Or I can just hold onto a choke for longer.
brutal

Not they don’t dude, they jump people. They don’t fight one on one