Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's more cucked, dating a single mom or polyamory?

What's more cucked, dating a single mom or polyamory?

• Polyamory

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Single mom

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
This is almost an impossible question. Both are literally cucked, but is one more cucked than the other? I can't even decide myself.

Trick question, a single mom is a poly relationship with the thug baby daddy.

single mother can be two for the price of one :feelsEhh: in some cases but polyamory is pure cuckoldry.

Extremely hard to choose but I've decided polyamory is more cucked. In dating a single mom, the baby's daddy is called an "ex" while you're called "boyfriend". But in polyamory, you share your status as a partner with other men lol which means that you and her alone isn't the core of the relationship, but you, soyboy 1, soyboy 2, and the feminist landwhale. Exact definition of cuckoldry

If you date a single mother and give her resources of any kind you are helping to raise someone else's offspring. That is cucked by definition.

Polyandry is gross, especially if you kiss the female. I mean can you imagine kissing a female while knowing that during the same day she may have kissed other males and sucked their dicks ?

Polyamory for sure

Polyamory and it's not even close

Polyamory is more cucked, by a long shot.

Let me see:
Raise another man's kid, be a provider for a woman who's a non virgin, and her bastard child.
Or
Share a woman with other men, sometimes have sex with her, you may or not beta provide though, and basically get "free" sex

so idk tbh

Polyamory obviously. A girl having a past relationship vs a girl whos so disgusted by you and probably betabuxxxing you, that she fucks someone else while leeching your money