Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's more cucked, an OnlyFans subscriber or the boyfriend of an OnlyFans whore?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

What's more cucked, an OnlyFans subscriber or the boyfriend of an OnlyFans whore?

• the simp

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • the bf

Votes: 16 34.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I've been thinking about this and, while both are cucked, I'm not sure what's worse. The OF simp is lonely and paying for attention, and an absolute cuck don't get me wrong, but at the same time, he is sort of cucking the whore's bf by seeing his gf naked.

I say this because the dating situation is so bad that there's really chads and chadlites out there who have onlyfans thots as girlfriends.

The simp because the boyfriend, while being a cuck, is actually sexually benefiting from the foid.

The bf, because he is providing more resources to her, and is accepting to get literally CUCKED by his gf

Both are complete losers.

The simp because the boyfriend, while being a cuck, is actually sexually benefiting from the foid.
high Iq

The bf, because he is providing more resources to her, and is accepting to get literally CUCKED by his gf
usually it's the foid making more money with OF in these cases, but i agree on getting cucked

high Iq

usually it's the foid making more money with OF in these cases, but i agree on getting cucked
Most of the times the guy is the one who makes more, OF foids are usually sick for money, so its most likely they marry wealthy guys.

At least the simp is not letting a person he is commiting with, to sell her body online, while still supporting her for this

Most of the times the guy is the one who makes more, OF foids are usually sick for money, so its most likely they marry wealthy guys.

At least the simp is not letting a person he is commiting with, to sell her body online, while still supporting her for this
yeah in that case the betabux is extremely cucked, he's basically another simp

but i mean when it's a chad who the foid is with

At least the bf gets to fuck

Simp because he loses money and gets nothing, boyfriend gets sex and probably gifts and money.

The boyfriend is still a cuck, but I'd say the simp is even more pathetic because at least she will most likely never fuck then while the boyfriend still fucks her for free and can even live off from some of her simp money.

the boyfriend now has a sugar mama who can buy him a ps5 the cuck is the onlyfans buyer

It's pretty close to a tie. The onlyfans simp is slightly more cucked though.

only fan bf still is getting paid. There must be some agreement they have. He gets to keep some money too. Being the simp is cucked.

simp

@Diocel @Idotms @Broly vote

The bf is probably a chad who pimps out his woman for Israeli currency

The simp is worse

Everyone Mogs Me
:feelsbadman:

The BF could only be less cucked then the simp if he just uses her for sex and her OF money and then leaves her after he gets what he wants.
Anything else and you shouldn't even be considered a man.

The BF could only be less cucked then the simp if he just uses her for sex and her OF money and then leaves her after he gets what he wants.
Anything else and you shouldn't even be considered a man.

The simp, atleast the bf is fucking her on camera and collecting the money from her

A bf implies that he’s getting free sex and OF money. If he’s providing for her then he’s worse than the simp

The subscriber is definitely a cuck. He's losing money and dignity, while not getting anything in return.

The bf could be cucked too, but it depends on his attitude.
If he's emotionally attached to the foid, he is also losing his dignity, but gets sex and probably a cut from the OF income, so he's less cucked than the subscriber.
If he just uses the foid like a pimp, then he's not losing anything. He gets sex and money from a foid that he's probably not gonna marry or settle for anyway.

I honestly can't bring myself to say that one is less cucked than the other.