Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats 'mewing' ?

Google is your friend.

2cfr601.png

Tongue at the top of your palate (lightly pressing against it) at all times (except for when you drink or eat), to promote forward growth of the maxillary bone. If you want the jawline and hollow cheeks of Mike Mew, you better start mewing.

Think it was a mouth exercise to help get a better jaw and pretty much impossible.

CopingGymcel said:
Tongue at the top of your palate (lightly pressing against it) at all times (except for when you drink or eat), to promote forward growth of the maxillary bone. If you want the jawline and hollow cheeks of Mike Mew, you better start mewing.

i'm 19 years old btw, does it work?

torujo said:

Probably doesn't work above the age of 15, but it's still worth doing regardless (in case it does), because it's quite easy to do once you get used to it (I mew all day long naturally).If anything, it might stop your face from regressing as you get older. I feel like my bone structure got better after I started mewing, but it's probably just all in my head or has nothing to do with mewing.

If you mewed as a kid, you would probably have better facial development than you do now.

torujo said:

ir0p7a.jpg

this is my last day on the forums so i am in a sharing mood  :love:

A big cope unless you discover it when you are 5

freakazoid said:
ir0p7a.jpg

this is my last day on the forums so i am in a sharing mood  :love:

Your "friend" is yourself?

Mewing is a hoax. I've been doing it for some time now and while my mental crease has become smaller, my chin has somehow managed to become smaller and more recessed. My double chin is more noticeable from every angle. I did read of a guy with a similar experience with mewing, so it's not just me.

The sound a kitten makes?

Solitarian_Walker said:
Mewing is a hoax. I've been doing it for some time now and while my mental crease has become smaller, my chin has somehow managed to become smaller and more recessed. My double chin is more noticeable from every angle. I did read of a guy with a similar experience with mewing, so it's not just me.

You're mental.

CopingGymcel said:
You're mental.

Well yeah, naturally. But that's beside the point. I have a slight overbite, and mewing has set my lower jaw slightly further back.

Mew is a false prophet.

This has been my natural tongue position all my life. My maxilla is extremely forward projected to the point where my chin looks very recessed. Kind of fucked up my face.