Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's life as a Vietnamese born in the west ?

D

Ditrini

Recruit
★★★
so what's it like for vietanmese men born in the west ?

They keep to their own groups and themselves often:feelsjuice: no different than most Asians tbh

They get cucked by the white man, like every other chink subspecies

fake news
Vietnamese are so fucking horribly ugly I can't believe there are white men that willingly import them to the west for marriage :feelshaha: The janitorial staff at one of my work places was literally all Vietnamese and they were all short ad fuuuuuck and brown

They are on average very short and ugly (like most South East Asian males tbh). The angriest type of ricecels in my experience.

Also, Vietnamese foids are the most self-hating noodlewhores in existence.

They get cucked by the white man, like every other chink subspecies
love how you shit on ricecels despite 94% of white women excluding middle eastern men, and that most MENA women would leave middle eastern men for white men if given the chance:feelstastyman:
1644385526339-png.573435

Also my reply wouldnt go through so ill just copy it here
neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

They aren't. Vast majority of people still meet irl even if online is becoming more common.
Online dating is the main pillar of how people meet up:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: And they clearly differentiated between middle eastern and indian in the dating apps, and indians had a higher exclusion rate. The diffrence between a southern indian dravidian (the main people in the US) and an arab is huge.
1. MENAs men can compete with European men in looks.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Flickr%2520Al%2520Jazeera%2520English.jpg

This is the reson 94% of white women exclude MENA, you say your "white passing" yet no white women wants to fuck you and your mena looksmatch is sucking a white dick behind her father back.
1644385526339-png.573435

www.researchgate.net

PDF | Knowledge about how race governs partner selection has been predominantly studied in the United States, yet it is unclear whether these results... | Find, read and cite all the research you need on ResearchGate
www.researchgate.net
www.researchgate.net
Incel TV a turkish incel who isnt a coping subhuman like yourself covered this, a white man had 50% more smv then an equivalent mena male. White women exclude middle eastern men the most, meanwhile middle eastern women fuck white men when they move to european countries:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Middle easterns have extremely low smv, and are known as violent rapist thugs in europe:feelskek::feelskek: and your coping with muh cousin has brown hair while she is guzzling white cum down her throat.

Because most relationships are not forms online.
Are you retarded meeting online is the MOST COMMON way couples meet :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: This nigga is so LOW IQ he cant read this fucking graph:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
1644385774118-png.573437

You can clearly see meeting online is the most popular way couples meet, and online dating shows 94% of white women exclude MENAs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Some curry paki had sex with princess diana does it change the fact most white women want nothing to do with a fat paki and that they have the lowest replys and highest inceldom rate:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Why did 2 of my uncle's land white wives then?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My uncle married a white women that doesnt mean shit when compared to actaul dating stats which show ethnics get excluded by most white women:feelscry: with a 94% exclusal rate for menas

Last edited:
love how you shit on ricecels despite 94% of white women excluding middle eastern men, and that most MENA women would leave middle eastern men for white men if given the chance:feelstastyman:
1644385526339-png.573435

Also my reply wouldnt go through so ill just copy it here

Online dating is the main pillar of how people meet up:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: And they clearly differentiated between middle eastern and indian in the dating apps, and indians had a higher exclusion rate. The diffrence between a southern indian dravidian (the main people in the US) and an arab is huge.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Flickr%2520Al%2520Jazeera%2520English.jpg

This is the reson 94% of white women exclude MENA, you say your "white passing" yet no white women wants to fuck you and your mena looksmatch is sucking a white dick behind her father back.
1644385526339-png.573435

www.researchgate.net

PDF | Knowledge about how race governs partner selection has been predominantly studied in the United States, yet it is unclear whether these results... | Find, read and cite all the research you need on ResearchGate
www.researchgate.net
www.researchgate.net
Incel TV a turkish incel who isnt a coping subhuman like yourself covered this, a white man had 50% more smv then an equivalent mena male. White women exclude middle eastern men the most, meanwhile middle eastern women fuck white men when they move to european countries:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Middle easterns have extremely low smv, and are known as violent rapist thugs in europe:feelskek::feelskek: and your coping with muh cousin has brown hair while she is guzzling white cum down her throat.

Are you retarded meeting online is the MOST COMMON way couples meet :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: This nigga is so LOW IQ he cant read this fucking graph:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
1644385774118-png.573437

You can clearly see meeting online is the most popular way couples meet, and online dating shows 94% of white women exclude MENAs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Some curry paki had sex with princess diana does it change the fact most white women want nothing to do with a fat paki and that they have the lowest replys and highest inceldom rate:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My uncle married a white women that doesnt mean shit when compared to actaul dating stats which show ethnics get excluded by most white women:feelscry: with a 94% exclusal rate for menas
Reported for off topic spam. Keep your seething in the appropriate thread

Reported for off topic spam. Keep your seething in the appropriate thread
Seething at what? 94% of white women excluding MENA males? Mena women wanting white cock over their own men? 99% of your post shit on ricecels acting as if MENA women wouldnt cuck their entire religon to get a taste of white cum:feelskek:

Seething at what? 94% of white women excluding MENA males? Mena women wanting white cock over their own men? 99% of your post shit on ricecels acting as if MENA women wouldnt cuck their entire religon to get a taste of white cum:feelskek:
Didn't read. Stop trying to derail the thread

Must say I didn't see a fat Vietnamese girl. They often have a very good body. Also, their pho ga is insane.

They get mogged hard and barely survive.

I am a chinese and it's terrible

i heard they get bullied alot becus theyre small and have little social value in society because if people hate on them they cant claim rhasissm bcuz its not really the same as if you attak a mecks or a bhlack. basicly open season on them and other asians unless you can studymaxx stemmaxx moneymaxx into socail status where you have a social circle to protect you from being the dregs

There's no way there aren't some African shitholes that are shorter than that :feelswhat:
I've seen a lot of Negroes who clearly have no European mixture given yet still are pretty tall. Negroes at least have decent height genes, it's their shit diet and poor countries that prevent them from reaching their top height.

With Vietnamese, even if you gave them the diet of a king, they would still remain manlets

I've seen a lot of Negroes who clearly have no European mixture given yet still are pretty tall. Negroes at least have decent height genes, it's their shit diet and poor countries that prevent them from reaching their top height.

With Vietnamese, even if you gave them the diet of a king, they would still remain manlets
Depends, they have literal pygmies there.

Depends, they have literal pygmies there.
I was mostly referring to west Africans. Pygmies are very small tribe and are fubnulu enough enslaved because they're too weak to do shit