Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's left for you?

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
People haven't been minding their own business and following the rules for a long, long time.
It's been accelerating in the 90s or so, but pretty much everyone who is a normie+ and not severely withdrawn is well used to aggressively agitating in order to get an advantage consequences be damned and rules be damned....to secure resources early, to expose weaknesses in others to exploit, to increase their own enjoyment of life at any and all cost... and they have been increasingly liberated and allowed by society to carry out this agitation.

More precisely, they are agitating to increase their own pleasure (obesity, promiscuity), agitating to increase their mating opportunities (bullying, overt mogging), agitating to increase their financial opportunities (scamming vulnerable people, lying in interviews, gossiping, normies pushing each other ahead for cushy jobs).

There's no such thing as "just take care of yourself, bro", when absolutely everything is zero sum.
If someone makes it, you don't make it.
If someone REALLY makes it, you REALLY don't make it.
End of fucking story.

People that were born female, people with good facial bones, people with good families with money and cohesion, people who are deeply sociopathic. They all act first, choose first and define all the situations you will ever walk into in your life.
What's left for you after absolutely everyone else has aggressively carried out their goals and pleasures? Unsurprisingly, a life that's been meticulously stripped and sucked clean of anything enjoyable, like someone sucking the marrow from a bone.
Quality mates? Nope.
Any mates or any unpaid sexual opportunity at all? Nope.
Good social interactions? Nope.
Decent jobs? Nope.
Calm life where you don't get difficult problems heaped upon you by everyone? Nope.
Relaxation and confidence in the future? Nope.

This is something that just shocks me every once in a while, just how completely SUCKED DRY the average sub6 male's life is nowadays, after everyone else had their go and their pick and their little rebellion against society's rules.

What you get is as little respect, as little opportunity, as little eyecandy, as little to look forward to, as little security and risk protection, as little relief as is possible.

Way she goes bud, ya called it.

People haven't been minding their own business and following the rules for a long, long time.
It's been accelerating in the 90s or so, but pretty much everyone who is a normie+ and not severely withdrawn is well used to aggressively agitating in order to get an advantage consequences be damned and rules be damned....to secure resources early, to expose weaknesses in others to exploit, to increase their own enjoyment of life at any and all cost... and they have been increasingly liberated and allowed by society to carry out this agitation.

More precisely, they are agitating to increase their own pleasure (obesity, promiscuity), agitating to increase their mating opportunities (bullying, overt mogging), agitating to increase their financial opportunities (scamming vulnerable people, lying in interviews, gossiping, normies pushing each other ahead for cushy jobs).

There's no such thing as "just take care of yourself, bro", when absolutely everything is zero sum.
If someone makes it, you don't make it.
If someone REALLY makes it, you REALLY don't make it.
End of fucking story.

People that were born female, people with good facial bones, people with good families with money and cohesion, people who are deeply sociopathic. They all act first, choose first and define all the situations you will ever walk into in your life.
What's left for you after absolutely everyone else has aggressively carried out their goals and pleasures? Unsurprisingly, a life that's been meticulously stripped and sucked clean of anything enjoyable, like someone sucking the marrow from a bone.
Quality mates? Nope.
Any mates or any unpaid sexual opportunity at all? Nope.
Good social interactions? Nope.
Decent jobs? Nope.
Calm life where you don't get difficult problems heaped upon you by everyone? Nope.
Relaxation and confidence in the future? Nope.

This is something that just shocks me every once in a while, just how completely SUCKED DRY the average sub6 male's life is nowadays, after everyone else had their go and their pick and their little rebellion against society's rules.

What you get is as little respect, as little opportunity, as little eyecandy, as little to look forward to, as little security and risk protection, as little relief as is possible.

They're coming after that sub 6's males copes as well. Censoring / taxing video games, streaming media, replacing all his white characters in games / comics with ethnics just to fuck with him.

No one likes a loser. When a side is losing, everyone starts piling on the losers and kicking them in the teeth.

In "real life" you don't get mercy or help when you're the underdog. Losing is a multiplier which increases your misery. Being a non-chad male is like a x10 multiplier on all of your problems.

They took everything I truly desired with all of my heart and soul/should of had and kept it away from me. I never even had a realistic or fair chance to gain and sustain it. Forgiveness is forever out of the question. If I ever get a girlfriend I'm dropping all "connections". If we break up atleast I can take solice in the fact that I got to have that experience at all(ascending) even though I'd be alone once again.

Last edited:
what is left for me is to rot, suffer, and die

PoisedWindingAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam max 1mb

They're coming after that sub 6's males copes as well. Censoring / taxing video games, streaming media, replacing all his white characters in games / comics with ethnics just to fuck with him.

No one likes a loser. When a side is losing, everyone starts piling on the losers and kicking them in the teeth.

In "real life" you don't get mercy or help when you're the underdog. Losing is a multiplier which increases your misery. Being a non-chad male is like a x10 multiplier on all of your problems.

Yeah, it's not just games, there have been so many weird inroads made by SJWs into totally random genres like metal music, sci-fi novels, comic books, trying to cuck them and control them as much as possible.
There's probably backroom meetings somewhere where they coordinate this shit, I don't think that's even crazy, I know that such meetings exist here for our more """iconoclastic""" (commie) political parties, it's how it goes, they gather to plan the revolution and subversion, usually against white male power structures. It's good ol' bolshevism.

Way she goes bud, ya called it.
Thanks boyo