Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s Komesarj doing right now?

What’s Komesarj doing right now?

• He is sipping codeine and promethazine out of a styrofoam cup.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • He is spending time with his gf (they apparently fuck).

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • He is giving an interview to a news agency to gain more clout.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • He is wandering around Las Vegas high on heroin.

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
He's fucking virgin discord foids

most likely arguing with bluepillers on twitter from his "toilet's" account

over

He is crying cause the discord foid was actually a men

The last one tbh. Komesarj is the type of fool to be the guy who’s like, “My friend didn’t tell me he put heroin in that cigar. I haven’t slept in two days”.

maybe his girldfriend left him for a better much younger man and now he's posting under an alt account.
there's no woman that will accept wasting her teen years and youth with a grown up old man

maybe his girldfriend left him for a better much younger man and now he's posting under an alt account.
there's no woman that will accept wasting her teen years and youth with a grown up old man

This is what I’m talking about, call it the “Komesarj effect”, just talking about Komesarj allegedly busting a nut is giving views to Hobbit-looking neckbeards like this normgroid (121k views in one month):

View: https://youtu.be/PxJKVeN-jf0

LARPing on Discord and Looksmax. :lul:

This is what I’m talking about, call it the “Komesarj effect”, just talking about Komesarj allegedly busting a nut is giving views to Hobbit-looking neckbeards like this normgroid (121k views in one month):

View: https://youtu.be/PxJKVeN-jf0

“Finally gets laid at 26”? Normscum I’m 31, and I’ve never even kissed a foid. Foids are too busy fucking dogs.

Moderating looksmax instead of fucking his “girlfriend”

Talking to himself.

He became highly unpopular and hated moderator on looksmax

Before and After

Mogging everyone for ascending. Not that I personally dislike him for that (I wish everyone here could ascend) but not gonna lie I feel a bit jealous.

:lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Or maybe he realized that his gf was a trap all along the way and he is rotting with troon AIDS

Right now, Komesarj is probably eating some donuts in Las Vegas while gambling at the Bellagio.

He is probably here posting on an alt

Goddamn did this shit really go down in May? Time flies.