Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What’s keeping you from roping?

all this time

all this time

B.U.L.L
★★
I’ve been sleeping until my shifts start, coming back and falling back to sleep until the next shift starts because at least when I sleep my alternative life feels somewhat lively, tired of feeling a low t depressed trucel, I once felt full of energy now it’s all soaked out, I’m too close to just pinning test and getting out of this living hell

not letting the foid win, and also lots of alcohol an nictoine

Wanna try a few more things before i leave this world

Having the choice to rope, ironically

Fear of death.

not letting the foid win, and also lots of alcohol an nictoine
It pisses me off the fact they can just talk down to you and treat you like a submissive dog and if you talk back you’re fucked either by the police or by your supervisors , there’s no fucking winning

Roasted chicken 2386231915

Nigger food, Cigarettes, Beer, GTA Online

The reason most pepole kill themselves is because they get bored of life. Life isint supposed to be gay, boring and repetitive.
Now, your situation sounds really fucking bad, so at this point a coping strategy is hard to find. If you work out, then good. If you dont, then start working out. And remember, you are not supposed to work out for women. Forget that women exist.
If by any chance, working out doesn't help, tbh (KEEP IN MIND, THIS IS MY OPINION) youre kinda fucked. So roping is bad, but meh. It doesnt sound like you have anything to live for.

Survival instinct, pet

Good foods and hot hookers, kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back