Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats it with foids assuming we are incels because we are in our basements all day?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

It's over, you lost, you are done.
★★★★★
The reason majority of us are in our so called "basements" all day is because we tried everything and we mean everything and we are still incels, take me for example. I did football (which I played bench despite me work-ethic mogging everyone WHICH EVEN THE COACH ADMITTED) and I was a wrestler who placed 4th in masters (which I got really fucking pissed about and still pissed because it was a terrible call I lost to:lasereyes:) and now I am lifting 4x a week and I train jiu jitsu 6 times a week and muay thai at least 3 times a week and yet these normie fags and foids would assume its because I dont shower or because I sit in my basement all day (which I dont have a basement) hell I even brought up my confidence and I can assure you foids and normie fags I am more social than 99% of you AND I AM STILL A FUCKING INCEL!!! You normie fags and foids can go burn in a hole while I play minecraft on my down time.

Last edited:
I like how they say “basement” like our mother’s own a nice house. Retards

I wish i had a basement

Let me guess you live in a big city

Just start working okay done, Did 7 years of that, Just finish college, Finished that too, Just approach women, Did that too, Worked on my personality did that too and still no women, Worked on my body still no women, Joined a club, Still no women, Went bowling, Still no women.

Let me guess you live in a big city
If I did I would have probably roped a long time ago

I live in a small to medium sized city I cant give the name though all I could say is I live close to Sacramento.

Just start working okay done, Did 7 years of that, Just finish college, Finished that too, Just approach women, Did that too, Worked on my personality did that too and still no women, Worked on my body still no women, Joined a club, Still no women, Went bowling, Still no women.
You live in a big city

Women can't imagine how something like incels could genuinely exist, so they try to rationalize their existence with shit like that.

:feelskek: I like how they say “basement” like our mother’s own a nice house. Retards

I wish i had a basement
If our moms did own a nice house we would have ascended a long time ago

it doesn't matter, even if incels would get a good paying job, house, car etc etc they will become betubuxers at best.

it doesn't matter, even if incels would get a good paying job, house, car etc etc they will become betubuxers at best.
Money is cope, foids would rather fuck a homeless chad than an rich Indian incel with a bugatti.

Money is cope, foids would rather fuck a homeless chad than an rich Indian incel with a bugatti.
that's what i'm talking about, no matter how much money and other material stuff you would get the opposite sex won't really like you, at best you will have some lame sex once a week and your wife/gf will have plenty of sex with a Chad.

But you didn't try taking 7 showers a day

Forgot the tactical soap.

The reason majority of us are in our so called "basements" all day is because we tried everything and we mean everything and we are still incels, take me for example. I did football (which I played bench despite me work-ethic mogging everyone WHICH EVEN THE COACH ADMITTED) and I was a wrestler who placed 4th in masters (which I got really fucking pissed about and still pissed because it was a terrible call I lost to:lasereyes:) and now I am lifting 4x a week and I train jiu jitsu 6 times a week and muay thai at least 3 times a week and yet these normie fags and foids would assume its because I dont shower or because I sit in my basement all day (which I dont have a basement) hell I even brought up my confidence and I can assure you foids and normie fags I am more social than 99% of you AND I AM STILL A FUCKING INCEL!!! You normie fags and foids can go burn in a hole while I play minecraft on my down time.
Projection. I am studying Engineering in one of the top colleges in my country. Women mostly do nothing but live of money by their dads and husbands. They are the one who never leave their neetcaves. They are retarded if they actually think young males in the third world can get away without working.

So what Op is trying to say he is a Jockcel

So what Op is trying to say he is a Jockcel
Fuck no, I was a benchwarmer on the football team so not jockcel

As a bonus I was far more skinny back then.

Forgot the tactical soap.
As a subhuman, Always keep Tyrone in the back of your head as a thought, A foid may call on you for something one never did.

I don’t even have a basement.

Woman only Gaslight , rarely admitting that It might Be her fault .

This Shit society should force monogamy from foids and general Neetbux .

Its like those guys in FPS games who flame everyone they see. Its the default trash talk. You live in your mom's basement, go touch the grass.

Unabomber lifestyle mogs

Foids are dumb and solipsistic. They can't imagine what life is like for men.

All foids have to do is literally exist and things happen to them. They just have to step outside, then they'll get approached by men all the time. They get so much attention that they hate it when anything less than Chadlites approaches them and negatively call it 'catcalling'.

They're so oblivious to their privilege that they think it's the same for us. They think all we have to do is go outside like them and things will start happening to us.

Foids are dumb and solipsistic. They can't imagine what life is like for men.

All foids have to do is literally exist and things happen to them. They just have to step outside, then they'll get approached by men all the time. They get so much attention that they hate it when anything less than Chadlites approaches them and negatively call it 'catcalling'.

They're so oblivious to their privilege that they think it's the same for us. They think all we have to do is go outside like them and things will start happening to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back