Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s it like living on your own ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What’s it like living Independently is it better or worse than living with your parents I’m considering living on my own as soon as I become stable

You go long periods of time without talking to people and eventually everything starts to feel dull and numb to you

When you are by yourself you can be yourself.

You go long periods of time without talking to people and eventually everything starts to feel dull and numb to you
Not if you work/have friends.

It depends dude. If you live alone you won't have family to talk to (I never had that anyways) until you have free time and you can't save money as much as you would living with your parents. You also have privacy and can do stuff whenever you want in your own house and you care more about keeping the house clean because it's yours.. Living with parents you get free rent and can save.

I hate paying bills

Living on your own is lifefuel if you can afford to buy luxuries + pay your bills. If you can't do both, then you might as well live with your parents.

felt empty inside. (Got no friends either)

What’s it like living Independently is it better or worse than living with your parents I’m considering living on my own as soon as I become stable
Far better

There are con and pro to everything let’s list them :

Living alone Pros:
- you can do whatever you want in your place, no one will nag you.
-peace of mind , you’re not obligated to meet random family members

Cons :
- there is only one : you have to pay bills and rent , which can be a big sum

I want to live by myself as soon as possible.

Much better

I wish I was living alone in a hut somewhere away from my annoying fucking mother, I don’t care if the conditions are worse I just want to get away from this hypochondriac bitch who enters my room every 5 minutes to check up on me like I’m a baby.

I life alone and think about moving back with my parents everyday:feelsbadman:

If you like being alone it's pretty neat. You can do what you want. :feelshehe:
The only con is paying bills really

no one to cry to, no place to call home, if i can't be myself i'd rather be dead :fuk:

I'm 37 and live by myself.

It's peaceful but lonely. I can go days without getting mogged and abused by anyone. I don't waste my energy dealing with other people's bullshit. I can chose my own routine, do everything my way, on my time, organize the house however I see fit. Stuff doesn't disappear or get "borrowed".

The con is that I have to pay my own bills, which is expensive. I'm at a point I'd rather suicide or be homeless than go back to living with family. I simply can't tolerate their bullshit anymore.