Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s it like living in Bosnia and Turkey?

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I’ve always wondered about our Bosniak bros. I heard that Bosnian foids are hyper westernized and worship chad more than any other woman, but I’ve also wondered if, let’s say Bosniancels were to live in a western country, like Germany, they could have a better opportunity to fuck foids as European women crave foreign men. While I would not personally consider Turks to be white, however I would definitely consider Bosnians to be since share European blood and are about the same as Serbs/Croats. Same for Albanians despite being Muslim. Plus there’s a lot of complex politics behind it, but from my experience using /pol/, Bosniaks (and maybe Albanians) are really based while Turks are just terminal shitposters. I also heard gun laws are pretty relaxed there too. To incels living in Bosnia and Turkey, what is it like? Would you consider yourselves locationcels due to the way women behave?

dry, white, and flavorless

It's horrifying to live in Turkey. It's not western enough to degeneratemaxx nor islamic enough to shariamaxx. People are like vicious animals, they will absolutely rip off anyone who are lower than them in the social ladder. Turkish women are getting more and more whorish as islam starts to lose importance and the number of islamcels to put women back in their place decrease every year. And people don't have the social awareness that the people in west has, are you a male and don't have the social skills that you supposed to accumulate during your adolescence years? Enjoy being shitted on relentlessly, no one will give you a helping hand or understand you. Prices are shit too, can't buy vidya to cope because of inflation. I honestly envy westcels. Atleast you guys have the comfort of living in a first world country while rotting. Being subhuman in a third world country is unbearable.

Republic of Srpska (Serbian part of Bosnia) is probably the most based part of Bosnia.

i'm curious too about smaller whitish countries like Bosnia, anything larger is an automatic degeneracy center regardless of poverty and urbanization

@Blacktarpill what's it like living in turkey.

It's horrifying to live in Turkey. It's not western enough to degeneratemaxx nor islamic enough to shariamaxx. People are like vicious animals, they will absolutely rip off anyone who are lower than them in the social ladder. Turkish women are getting more and more whorish as islam starts to lose importance and the number of islamcels to put women back in their place decrease every year. And people don't have the social awareness that the people in west has, are you a male and don't have the social skills that you supposed to accumulate during your adolescence years? Enjoy being shitted on relentlessly, no one will give you a helping hand or understand you. Prices are shit too, can't buy vidya to cope because of inflation. I honestly envy westcels. Atleast you guys have the comfort of living in a first world country while rotting. Being subhuman in a third world country is unbearable.
I couldn't have put it better myself.

giphy.gif

I’ve always wondered about our Bosniak bros. I heard that Bosnian foids are hyper westernized and worship chad more than any other woman, but I’ve also wondered if, let’s say Bosniancels were to live in a western country, like Germany, they could have a better opportunity to fuck foids as European women crave foreign men. While I would not personally consider Turks to be white, however I would definitely consider Bosnians to be since share European blood and are about the same as Serbs/Croats. Same for Albanians despite being Muslim. Plus there’s a lot of complex politics behind it, but from my experience using /pol/, Bosniaks (and maybe Albanians) are really based while Turks are just terminal shitposters. I also heard gun laws are pretty relaxed there too. To incels living in Bosnia and Turkey, what is it like? Would you consider yourselves locationcels due to the way women behave?
You could say that I'm a locationcel based on the fact that I get heightmogged to death by the average male alone (average is 6'0/6'1 while I'm a 1cm hort of being 5'5.Heightmogging is something very hard to to reverseu unless you have 8/10 face

I heard Turkey was becoming more overtly Islamic under Erdogan, probably just western propoganda?

take the sultan pill

I heard Turkey was becoming more overtly Islamic under Erdogan, probably just western propoganda?

No, not really. Zoomers are least religious generation.

@Eskimocel lives in Mostar, maybe he can elaborate