Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what's it like living in America with it's 2nd amendment?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
America

does people being able to legally own firearms make you feel generally less safe or more safe as a society?

I figure most people who commit crimes buy the firearms illegally.

Do mag size limits vary by state or something?

I guess it really depends on where you live.

View attachment 480049

does people being able to legally own firearms make you feel generally less safe or more safe as a society?

Just don't be a European fuckboy and don't get shot

View attachment 480049

That's a nice ass

Having a world where the government only owns guns makes me feel 100% safer than people a world where citizens can own guns and use them against the government should they impose on their rights

:feelsEhh:

don't get shot
the trick is to buy dud ammo to practice loading your firearms at home since you can't legally load firearms at home with live ammo

not sure if dud ammo is more or less expensive than live

1. Foid worship photo

2. Rabid American gun culture is nauseating.

tfw no rifle wielding redneck gf

The statistics prove.

The more guns the less crime.

Basically, the potential criminal does a "risk/reward" calculation before every crime. If he (or she. LOL) THINKS there's a good Chance of dying, they won't commit the crime.

Also. Armed people are VERY polite.

Where i live almost everyone has a handgun. Even fat old ladies at the dollar stores!

I don't mind people having them as long as they use them for protection or just having fun at the range.

Yes most criminals steal them or buy them from black markets.

California has a 10 round max ammo capacity for semi auto rifles. Not sure for hanguns or shotguns though.

Honestly i do think it's dumb since most people just like shooting at ranges or protecting their family and shit. But at the same time i think 10 shots is a reasonable number to deal with most home invasions or to defend off a single intruder. And reloading mags can become very quick if you practice enough.

And California also has dumb shit like "california compliant rifles" and "california compliant features" such as fins on your handles to make it more awkward to hold cause somehow that makes them less deadly? Same with their thought process on 10 round capacity mags. Also bump stocks are illegal here even though you can do the same thing with your finger lol. And firing full auto usually makes you way less accurate unless your within nerf dart range.

California has a 10 round max ammo capacity for semi auto rifles
just for centre-fire or rim-fire too?

up here rifles are 5 for centre-fire, unlim for rim-fire since they're tiny

pistols are 10/10 for centre/rim though

just for centre-fire or rim-fire too?

up here rifles are 5 for centre-fire, unlim for rim-fire since they're tiny

pistols are 10/10 for centre/rim though
idk about the specifics all i know is that it's 10 for rifles as far as i know.