Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's it like getting mental health treatment as an incel?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I'm getting pretty neurotic so I wonder

Prolly being treated like trash,your face affect everything,not just ''dating''.

Depends heavily on what context, since there are so many different kinds of "treatments". outpatient One-on-one therapy is completely useless, just straight bluepill hosing in the hopes that the platitudes will infuse into your mind, but if you start to analyze what the joo is saying and socratically question the logic of their suggestions you quickly realize they are spouting complete nonsense in a vain attempt to keep you a docile wagecuck.

Outpatient group therapy can be fun because you're surrounded by the fuck-up retards of the world. Kinda interesting to see the range of crazy fucks who end up there. There were some dumb bitches in the group I was in. One was a prison guard, yet would get abused by her husband and was somehow incapable of leaving him :feelskek:. Another one had post-partum psychosis, after she shat out a kid she had a psychotic episode and went completely crazy and paranoid., but she was all drugged up and zombified by the time a met her. Lots of druggies who were decently chill.

There were a few incel-tier autists that were chill, and there was one cool methhead guy I met there who was ranting about his crazy ex-girlfriend, and we talked a lot about music because we both like edgy hard rock bands like Seether and Three Days Grace.

In-patient therapy was great actually because I was basically locked in with a bunch of insecure jbs with low self-esteem for a week, honestly the closest I got to ascending. The ward I was in was specialized for teens and young adults, so ages 14-25. In contrast, the outpatient clinic was very rigidly segregated to +-18. There was absolutely zero male competition in the ward. One guy was a low functioning autist, one was a tranny, and one was some weird bisexual. I was lusting after one cute Russian Jb that was diagnosed with anorexia, but she didn't look stereotypically anorexic, just young and petite with a loli frame even though she was 15. There was also a 10/10 giga-stacy with PTSD because she got raped by her boyfriend in her school bathroom. Of course at one point her body count came up and her count was 23 at age 19 :feelshaha:

During in-patient you spend all your time either in your room, at the meal room, or in group therapy. It was kinda nice because youre forced to socialize and everyone's phone was taken away, so the bitches literally had nothing better to do than talk with me because I was the only male there who was somewhat functional. I spent two years in uni before then and I was completely ignored and brushed off whenever I tried to put myself out there, but in a psych ward the bitches were completely devoid of male attention. Negatives are that youre constantly monitored by staff and it really did feel like a prison because metal-grated windows, no sharp objects or shoelaces, no plastic bags, etc. Same bluepilled therapy shilling as one-on-one therapy but at that point youre so vulnerable and fucked up youre more suggestible and just sortve want to get out of there, but at the same time it was kind of nice because I had no responsibilities and could just chill and it was something novel from rotting in my college dorm room and stressing over homework, and I actually met some non-NT females I could relate to at least a bit.

Though good things happen there ngl.

I was forced into therapy when i was inside, fortunately for me i LUCKED OUT and my thERapist was a hot, young looking toilet :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

She was definitely a WHORE foid, she just gave me those vibes

Once i was inside the room first time, i faked a panic attack and used that to grab her foid hand with slutty bimbo long nails and drooled all over the ugly mental ward clothes i was forced to wear while STARING at her :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: She was so hot even though they gave me kikemeds i STILL had a raging boner i wanted to even grope her a bit but was too sedated :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Never saw her again after that for some reason, they switched her for some faggot instead:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I kinda want to go back in again and hope i can see her again so maybe i can grope and sniff her :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
They hire 10/10 foids to make the teens & young adults stay . when you're 45, you get what they have left over.:feelshaha: